The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Treasure Boat Alerts (U16 Feature)

BlutAdler

I'm really hoping that this reaches the eyes of any of the devs.

Also, I'd love to take this opportunity to thank DE and all of the hard work you've put into the game. 

I sure as hell appreciate it and a lot of us who's voices are drowned by the loud and screeching cries of the opposition do as well. We're still here with ya. Keep on Keeping on and all that jazz.

Moving on, I was wondering about this feature posted in the patch notes on u16's launch. What are these treasure boats that were mentioned? 

When will we get them, have we already received them? Any information would be appreciated!

I remember that, something about more challenging alerts with greater rewards. I haven't seen one yet though.

It could be RNG being itself, as the alerts are randomly generated, or it may be like the boss sigils where they are not quite implemented yet.

Either way, I would like to hear more about them as well.

Lmao I can't wait to see them. Even if not for the credits, If added difficulty of the missions are there, i'll enjoy. Imagine Pheonix intercept levled spy missions?

I imagine it'll be more like the difficulty of the Suspicious Shipment alerts. Which was basically regular enemies with nightmare mode levels of strength.