Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Does Excalibur Weigh?

KidMemphis

Right...

First, we need the weight of the Excalibur statue at DE(L). Then, take the statue's height, and use that height value to calculate the ratio of the statue's height to Excalibur's in-game height. Then, scale the weight by that ratio. 

At least, it would be a logical way to do it. 

Right...

First, we need the weight of the Excalibur statue at DE(L). Then, take the statue's height, and use that height value to calculate the ratio of the statue's height to Excalibur's in-game height. Then, scale the weight by that ratio. 

At least, it would be a logical way to do it. 

Well we'd need to know also the composition of the materials used to create the Warframe as well as the weight of the Tenno inside as well

Well we'd need to know also the composition of the materials used to create the Warframe as well as the weight of the Tenno inside as well

We assume that the weight of the statue has the same material as the real Excalibur, and that it has a Tenno inside it, because: 

A: We do not know the density of the resources in Warframe. 

B: There would be too many variables to deal with. 

We assume that the weight of the statue has the same material as the real Excalibur, and that it has a Tenno inside it, because: 

A: We do not know the density of the resources in Warframe. 

B: There would be too many variables to deal with. 

There can be no assumptions in this solution as I take my paper stacking very seriously and I need to be certain my new paperweight is used as efficiently as possible.

There can be no assumptions in this solution as I take my paper stacking very seriously and I need to be certain my new paperweight is used as efficiently as possible.

With less than enough information, assumptions have to be made. 

For instance, Rubedo probably would not be in any of the Earth rocks, given that it can glow constantly without any apparent signs of turning off, and also happens to be cool enough for the Grineer/Corpus to pick up and store inside their pockets. 

And the rock does not glow on the outside as well, which is also a small problem, since all the rocks on Earth that can glow without high temperatures glow on everywhere, not just the interior. 

So, a few assumptions (just two). 

• 2 weeks later...