Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Prime Alternate Helmets

Taletreader

I don't think that this counts as feedback, neither fan concepts, it's just an idea. But if some moderator thinks that it's better to move to another category, I will be thankful.

Simple as that [title].

You want to use Mag Prime, but none of her helmets looks good on her. (I don't like even her prime helmet)

DE could make a prime version of alternate helmets for prime warframes. 

Hopefully, PBR revamps might help with this, especially if they decide to carry over the elimination of uncolorable areas to the non-prime frames in the same manner as the uncolorability of the gold. This would probably allow the alt helms to match up better.

That said, some prime-styled alt helmets would definitely be nice.

Hopefully, PBR revamps might help with this, especially if they decide to carry over the elimination of uncolorable areas to the non-prime frames in the same manner as the uncolorability of the gold. This would probably allow the alt helms to match up better.

That said, some prime-styled alt helmets would definitely be nice.

Even if they let us "paint" the gold parts on the Warframe, some helmets would still look weird. I simply can't find a good color for Pendragon on Excalibur Prime or Coil on Mag Prime. Nyx Prime also look kinda weird...

An alternate version of the ultimate version of a Warframe (even just the helmet) is as likely to make it into the game as a reskinnable prime weapon (barring Scindo, temporarily). DE stated that alternate variations of ultimate things conflicts with their "lore".

Not that I'd mind getting a new Prime Helmet for Nyx. I just don't see it happening.

Edited by Kestral9999

don't think that'll happen because of a lore standpoint, I mean warframes are copies of prime warframes, so it's understandable that they have more than one helmet, but the prime is the original, and it only has one 

plus, try the normal mag helm....I agree too, her prime and her alts and the ugliest in the game, but I think her default her is kinda acceptable 

don't think that'll happen because of a lore standpoint, I mean warframes are copies of prime warframes, so it's understandable that they have more than one helmet, but the prime is the original, and it only has one 

plus, try the normal mag helm....I agree too, her prime and her alts and the ugliest in the game, but I think her default her is kinda acceptable 

What about my Arcane Coil? D:

(of course that I was not saying to add arcane prime coil, just... doesn't fit her)