Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

46 Tower 1 Capture Keys Later...

DamienTokala

I ended at 53 runs, it gave everything except the odanata prime prints. I am beyond pissed off. I've got my birthday on the 28th,i have to travel home for that which is tomorrow, so I'm not going to be able to farm for him at this rate.

Good going DE... I worked for it, I got nothing, you've pissed all over someone's birthday with your horribly saturated loot pools and RNG.

I didn't want you to flat out give me the parts, but I'd like to at least have a chance for it.

I ended at 53 runs, it gave everything except the odanata prime prints. I am beyond &!$$ed off. I've got my birthday on the 28th,i have to travel home for that which is tomorrow, so I'm not going to be able to farm for him at this rate.

Good going DE... I worked for it, I got nothing, you've &!$$ed all over someone's birthday with your horribly saturated loot pools and RNG.

I didn't want you to flat out give me the parts, but I'd like to at least have a chance for it.

You wont die if you dont have everything now. Forcing grinding constantly cause rage and butthurt, you should know when to stop.

Grinding for something like crazy and not getting it, and the forcing on even more grind for the same item, wont end well.

You wont die if you dont have everything now. Forcing grinding constantly cause rage and butthurt, you should know when to stop.

Grinding for something like crazy and not getting it, and the forcing on even more grind for the same item, wont end well.

Wont die huh? People who know me say I have a very visible fear of flying. Rightly so, I'm fully expecting my plane to crash en route to my Destination when I leave for Minnesota.

Yeah............ Not really irrational considering the amount of planes we've lost in just a year and a half

My squad just ran T4 capture 15 times (our collective keys trying to get volt bp) and LITERALLY got the same bronco prime part 15 times. Completely ridiculous. I don't expect to get a certain part but I absolutely don't think getting the same part that many times in a row is right AT ALL. It was the first time I really thought the game was lame since I started several hundred hours of game play ago.

I spent a measly 31 T1 captures, and I didn't get a single blueprint. :(

From half the amount of keys, I managed to get 3 Hikou Prime Pouches, so maybe all my luck just ran out? I dont' know. But I really want that odonata blueprint. ;_;

My squad just ran T4 capture 15 times (our collective keys trying to get volt bp) and LITERALLY got the same bronco prime part 15 times. Completely ridiculous. I don't expect to get a certain part but I absolutely don't think getting the same part that many times in a row is right AT ALL. It was the first time I really thought the game was lame since I started several hundred hours of game play ago.

You know hear something funny, me and my buddy had EXCAT same drops in t1 surv 40 min  3 runs in a row. EXCAT same drops in EXCAT same reward mark. RNG seems to be way to specific to be rng...

I'm just getting sick of my reward for using any T1/T2 key being another T1/T2 key, like over 75% of the time. Keys should not even be a possible reward in void missions at all, I used a key to get there. And Forma should be moved out of the void. At least give me something Prime, even if it's not the Prime part I want.