Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Rotation C Drop Rates Remain Broken, Something Still Needs To Be Done

cyrus106

There are not enough primes I don't own to use half of the Orokin cells I already have. Why would I want more Orokin cells when I just want those last few prime parts. 

Forma on rotation C is a grave injustice and makes me doubt all the nice things that I have heard about Canadians.

Edited by GrimwarAlpha1

How about if they switched the rotation to ABCC? I mean if everything is in C it really only ease the grind, which DE has said they were trying to do.

ABC sounds more reasonable. Or even better give us real incentive to go longer! Better drops at longer times or removed junk drops at higher times/waves. simple

ABC sounds more reasonable. Or even better give us real incentive to go longer! Better drops at longer times or removed junk drops at higher times/waves. simple

A garenteed prime part would be wonderful.. or just take all the junk besides the primes out of c..  not to bash or bang here.. but without knowing what happening to the void.. maybe they should.. fix it now.. and then devoid it later.. when the idea is actually 'written' down, and not something being grasped at..

You guys tell me... Is it normal or even possible to get 4 Formas Blueprint in a Tower IV Defense (in 20 Waves)?

Does it makes any sense? - I thought that the AABC thing was made to avoid this sort of things...

Quoting and putting here for documentation.. if DE read the thread.. so his comment doesn't get 'lost' in the abyss.

There's borderline negative posts - Mine included. I do hope DE will notice this.

The way the drops are diluted is what is causing void fatigue in my opinion. Keep resources out of there entirely.

A forma blueprint on occasion is fine. I'm still asking today. WHO? Who asked that we get orokin cells in the void? 

You can farm for them in abundance on saturn. The same for neural sensors for its respective planet.

Adding more stuff to the void seems to be having the opposite effect - You want to generate interest not deter players from going into the void.

Aside from the one phrase that wasn't very clear on the 50th devstream were no closer to knowing whats being done to reduce "the grind" as it is called. 

I think at this time a roadmap or some real clarity would be welcomed by the entire community - Especially the players that have been active on this thread.

Yay/Nay?

My vote is Yay.

There's borderline negative posts - Mine included. I do hope DE will notice this.

The way the drops are diluted is what is causing void fatigue in my opinion. Keep resources out of there entirely.

A forma blueprint on occasion is fine. I'm still asking today. WHO? Who asked that we get orokin cells in the void?

You can farm for them in abundance on saturn. The same for neural sensors for its respective planet.

Adding more stuff to the void seems to be having the opposite effect - You want to generate interest not deter players from going into the void.

Aside from the one phrase that wasn't very clear on the 50th devstream were no closer to knowing whats being done to reduce "the grind" as it is called.

I think at this time a roadmap or some real clarity would be welcomed by the entire community - Especially the players that have been active on this thread.

Yay/Nay?

Yay, as I was tired -now just pissed off- at the only answers to what is being done is "something" or "plans" and when it will be done with " the future" or "down the road"...

I for one (and I know I'm not alone) would like DE to know the road they're on, and where it is headed. Doubly so that we players might be allowed to know where this road leads in relation to what we want, have been told, and promised time and again.

I like to dream about a light at the end of RNGTunnel.

This isn't Void rotation specifically, but is related to Rotation C in general.

40 minute Orokin Derelict Survival--looking for Nova Prime Systems, of course--aaaand...

MIPGEIY.png

65go2DK.png

rbB9vxT.png

album link in case that doesn't work: http://imgur.com/a/3Yevs

Keys. 6 keys. Not even GOOD keys, just 6 tower 1 and 2 keys. No Neurodes, no Orokin cells.
Tower keys. Keys I can now get from the Syndicates or from other missions.

It's just a little infuriating to get slapped in the face with poor rewards when doing something like this. It makes the challenge feel flat, uninteresting, and not worth the effort.

This seriously needs to be addressed, not swept under the carpet again. I understand that DE is busy and can't do everything, and something IS already in the works but I really hope that this issue is spearheaded and handled in a way that leaves people that take the challenge satisfied.

ODS rewards are a mess in general. Enemy level is about the same as T3, but rewards are hardly better than the starting planets (Mercury, Venus, Earth). Cores only drop as single ones or maybe two, it only has a selection of void keys. And since every Infested unit can spawn as Parasitic Eximus, you'll reach the point where something is constantly draining your energy and there's nothing you can do about it.

I totally understand why ODS drop that junk, keys are craftable. The one thing I don't understand is how can one get 78 forma bps from 37 T4D and not a single Loki Systems. Those formas are like spreading plague that wont stop until it infect every drop table in universe. They really should think about it.

Maybe, in the next patch/hotfix.. if we ask Sheldon really nicely he'll give us an early christmas present and reduce the Forma drop rate.. 'While' he is 'voiding the void' - You think that's possible? I would try to stand on my head if he said sure.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/438029-orokin-derelict-survival-drops-o-o/

This doesn't pertain to the void.. more of the 'drop table' discussion.. but I wanted to keep it linked for viewing so it doesn't disappear.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/442355-4-formas-in-a-row/

Back into the Void, Forma strike's again in T4 Defense!

onAzAAl.jpg

Yup.

T4 Defense

To gaze upon this... pains me.

+1 for this

And its a sad state of affairs that this isnt fixed or being worked on.

At all.

Rather just pump out more cosmetics & even more gear.

Because actual fixing glaring problems =/= money earnings.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this may be on topic when I say that since update 16 my clan mates and I no longer drop anything but t1 and t2 keys on Derelict Survival since this month's Chroma update on Xbox.. This has been multiple runs by myself and with other teams. If anyone has ran a survival in there and gotten anything other than a key from waves 5 to 40 let me know. Something tells me there's been a stealth nerf or massive bug.

And yes, we are sick to death of forma blueprints on high tier rotation c missions. They need to be removed from the rotation c loot table all together. I'd rather a 5 pack of gold cores than that crap.

I must say, after a full week of grinding and Rage Quits, I have reached my tolerance for the Tower II Survival Rotation C drop chances.  I would really appreciate it (as a paying customer) if DE would put less Bronco Prime Blueprints in the Void; more importantly, if you could make the Soma Prime Receiver just slighty less COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE to get, it would mean the world to me right now.  Thanks DE.

I went on my first T3 survival with a player who was kind enough to invite me. Looking for Nova Prime Chassis was my ultimate goal. After 40 minutes and two team mate fatalities the only thing that was sadly redeeming was the 3 pack of orokin cells. Now when I go to trade for this every ( insert hostile expletive ) thinks they can ask me to give them a ridiculous amount of platinum. I like hunting for my gear but this is absurd, just like the @$$ holes who try to fleece the hell out of you for parts or sets. And yeah, there have been a lot of forma drops. Too many.

It's nice to see this topic is still slightly active.. and you know it's bad when concole players with less then 10 posts are posting onto the thread (not saying it's bad.. but goes to show how frustrated people are..)

If anyone can posts screens of theirruns with all forma / resources.. maybe someone can get a table going with how often they drop compared to all the 'prime parts' us void farmers are looking for. And good luck to you all Tenno.. but we can all change this!