Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Game, New Player!

(PSN)pukkamate75

Hey everyone :)

After hearing ALOT of good things about this game, finally decided to take the plunge on PS4. Wow, the amount of info I've got to get up to speed on is, overwhelming :))

Any tips on any knowledge bases or advice on where to go to read up and learn about, well, everything!!, please please let me know :)

Look forward to seeing some of you guys soon once I've leveled and geared up!

Pukkamate

welcome to Warframe!

I can give you just a few tips:

1. Do not hurry to waste platinum =D try to use as little as possible for a few months till you get a full idea of how you can acquire them and the ways of spending

2. Do not hurry - take your time playing

3. All warframes are good, there are no superior or inferior. It all depends on situation - in situation A warframe X could be better but in situation B warframe Y is better. Do not try to judge warframes from just a first look - they all are unique

4. Don't hurry to sell maxed out weapons - some of them might be used to make other weapons

Warframe has a very friendly community, I recommend joining a clan - will provide lots of feedback for new players.

Seeya around!

Edited by maumastoks

Thanks all :) A week in and really enjoying it!! LOTS of info but what I like most is the community as a whole is very welcoming and I've met some pretty cool people more than willing to help on my travels. My kind of game!! I look forward to paying it forward some day.

See you in game!! :)