Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Kubrow Imprints

The first one: patchy pattern, common colors. The chilly body type is desirable. I'd offer 35-50p for both imprints, though you may get significantly more depending on breed.

The second one: lotus pattern, very desirable, as well as the gold color. Athletic body type isn't as sought after. You should be able to get 200 fairly easily, more if you're patient.

Edit: the prices I quoted are for both imprints.

Edited by PinkiePiePalpatine

Ah! The trusty kubrow imprint hoarder PinkiePiePalpatine is here! :D When will you ever cease to collect imprints? :O

The first one's a Sahasa kubrow. And the other's a Huras Kubrow.

do not tell race of first one to ppl because they will not want it

on other side cry HURAS HURAS everywhere for second one to get +50plat bonus

Ah! The trusty kubrow imprint hoarder PinkiePiePalpatine is here! :D When will you ever cease to collect imprints? :O

The first one's a Sahasa kubrow. And the other's a Huras Kubrow.

I'll probably stop collecting imprints when I stop breeding. Which will probably when the servers are shut down.

The Sahasa might get a touch more for breed, but probably not. Huras seems to be the breed du jour, so maybe 25-50p more for the lotus.

I'll probably stop collecting imprints when I stop breeding. Which will probably when the servers are shut down.

The Sahasa might get a touch more for breed, but probably not. Huras seems to be the breed du jour, so maybe 25-50p more for the lotus.

I had same opinion but then... this void trader with pattern that looks nicer than lotus... stole my hopes