Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bows Ohk ?

Lord_Noctus

The speed is fine IMO it's the speed it takes to notch an arrow back that bothers me because it makes getting a second shot off impossible if you're going against a good latron user or lex user.

Just because Latrons are ridicle atm: that fire ratio is too much high for dealing around 50-60 damages per hit.

If the arrow would move faster, you will have a better time to hit far targets better or land an arrow on a moving target.

Which one are you? Id love to see you make a video hitting a target coperting non stop.

Derp. This is what I get for not reading the section that a thread is in. I thought you were referring to hitting things in PvE. 

At least make it able to hold the charge of an arrow while performing rolling, back / side flip etc. 

They shouldn't have reduced bow's damage in the first place. It wan't really that high in the beginning.

wont help much if u miss 1 arrow ur basically dead against someone spraying his braton clip on u. atleast this is my experience

...No it wouldn't. I dunno about you, but I can hold a drawn bow for a few minutes, and I don't even have a super-powered battle suit.

Now tell me, what's the draw weight on that bow?  If it's not more than 60, I'm going to have to disregard you, since that's about what you'd need to have even the slightest hope of shooting even an extremely sharp razor bladed arrow entirely through a normal target.  Yes, warframes are stronger, but they are also shooting through highly advanced forms of armor and shielding, so the scaling up could be thought to be more or less even.

Edit:  I personally use a compound with a 75 pound draw weight and a 35 pound drop down (this means that once the bow is drawn it only takes 40 pounds of force to hold it there, due to how the cams are offset) and I certainly wouldn't want to try holding it for more than a minute or two.

Edited by Vitalis_Inamorta