Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[RECRUITMENT OPEN] Top 10% Mountain clan in PD - Viorla | 100% Research | Events | Eidolons | Discord | Looking For Friendly, Active Members!

_Mozzy_

hi can i join your clan

ign bugnug23

mr 7

I would love to join!

ign: manosantos30

started playing a while ago, but i'm starting to learn a lot of stuff already and catching the rythm of the game.

Already in clans.

Hey, I been playin this game off and on for over two years and have started to get back into it again. I'll prolly bring my 4 friends along into the clan as long as that's ok

IGN: Kurg

Would like to join

IGN: Bret804

Just started back up after a bit of a break from warframe would like to get started up again.

Invites sent, welcome back! If your friends would like to join then just post their IGNs here, or look for anyone online in the clan with, Veteran, Officer or Founder rank (or me) and can invite them for you.

Hi I'm interested in joining. Looking for a friendly and helpful clan. MR6.

IGN: Icemourne

Invite sent, welcome.

Looking to join; MR8 with a good idea of how about half of the game works, no mic, and years of experience as a combat typist. (Will provide own typewriter.)

IGN: ThinkInvisible

At first I thought you were saying you were a typist in the military (World War II style) xD Invite sent, welcome. 

Can i join your clan pls?

Invite sent, welcome. P.S. I like the name, very appropriate seeing how many new players are joining the game recently lol

-removed-

Cheers for actually taking the time to edit your post after being invited to another clan, wish more people would do that :|

Just started playing and looking to join.

IGN: Huntsolo31

Cheers

Invite sent, welcome.

Hey, I'm looking to join! Invite when available?

Can't invite due to you already being in a clan, please leave if you'd still like an invite. 

I would like to join, a personal clan is empty now due to people slowly dropping the game.

IGN: Iphiram

I'm a returning player to warframe and my friend joined your clan a week or two back and was looking if i could join. 

Invites sent, welcome =)

Hello there fellow Tennos of Viorla

I and my friend are old players that recently came back to play the game. We would like to join your clan, if there are spots for us. We are quite experienced, yet there is much for us to learn. It would be great for us to fight along side in the field.

My IGN: JrTheLID MR10

My friend's IGN: Shockwave556 MR7

Recently got back to the game and would like to join.

IGN: zeramoth

Hello there fellow Tennos of Viorla

I and my friend are old players that recently came back to play the game. We would like to join your clan, if there are spots for us. We are quite experienced, yet there is much for us to learn. It would be great for us to fight along side in the field.

My IGN: JrTheLID MR10

My friend's IGN: Shockwave556 MR7

Invites sent, welcome one and all. 

Edited by _Mozzy_

Hi,

Veteran player; started around update 10 and went on a long hiatus after update 16. Just recently became an active player again, and would like to join if there is still room?

IGN: AeonicKnighT

Invite sent, hope you enjoy all the new content and haven't had Second Dream spoiled for you!

Hello i'm interested in joining your clan if possible. IGN qwiliman

Hello , I'm interested in joining your clan. 

IGN: Deekhare

:D

Already in clans.

Hello, I'd like to join the clan,    IGN: SanderAva

Invite sent, welcome!