Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, How's That Psychic Wound, De?

ReiganCross

Then why are they not seeking help from publishers again? Obvious because they learned their lesson the wound does not heal and therefore they never trust another publisher again...

Edit: controlled help that is... they still get help to distribute from steam, and G1 but outside of that no controlling factors like before...

Mainly because this way they don't have to worry about compromising their vision for the game. Again.

I quite honestly can't blame them one bit for going about things as they did with Warframe.

Mainly because this way they don't have to worry about compromising their vision for the game. Again.

I quite honestly can't blame them one bit for going about things as they did with Warframe.

The sci-fi idea was way better I would be ticked too if I was forced to make a silly Cold War game... that is a learning wound... you don't get rid of learning wounds. They stick with you forever...

Just because you don't let people stab you doesn't mean your last stab wound hasn't healed. It just means you don't want to get stabbed.

Also the armour in Dark Sector doubled your health or so.

Then why are they not seeking help from publishers again? Obvious because they learned their lesson the wound does not heal and therefore they never trust another publisher again...

Edit: controlled help that is... they still get help to distribute from steam, and G1 but outside of that no controlling factors like before...

What the bloody hell are you going on about?

Actually a lot of stuff was revamped from the 2005 trailer. Like the corpus ship tileset is pretty much most of the levels used in the trailer. Dark Sector was actually pretty boring since all you did was take cover and use the Glaive.

Just because you don't let people stab you doesn't mean your last stab wound hasn't healed. It just means you don't want to get stabbed.

Also the armour in Dark Sector doubled your health or so.

This just sums up my argument. They have learned from it, but the wound is closed. Basically what remains as a wound from Dark Sector is the addition of Cover System that they definitely want to avoid, at all costs... To me, this is a learned bias that the devs have aquired and to a point it does them credit. That is the only remaining open would left over from Dark Sector that i can identify, i'd like to know if there are more.