Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Relatively Straightfoward And Easy Tpo Understand Explanation Of Why I Have A Seething,unmatched Hate For The Lotus

GunDownGrace

Grace: Have you got anything without the Lotus??

Steve: Well, Lotus, Good guys never lose despite being incompetent, Host Migrations, and Lotus; that's not got much Lotus in it.

Grace: I don't want any Lotus!

Arch111: Why can't she have Good guys never lose despite being brain dead,Nerf Trinity wednesday, The Lotus, and Host Migrations?

GraceThat's got The Lotus in it!

Arch111: Not as much as The Lotus, Good guys acting like politician jedi, Host Migrations, and The Lotus,

Grace: Look, could I have Good guys =/= flying bricks, Nerf Trinity Wednesday, The Lotus and Host Migrations, without the Lotus?

Steve: Bleurgh!

Grace: What do you mean "Ugh?" I don't like The Lotus!

Community Lotus Loyalists[singing] Lotus, Lotus,Lotus, Lotus... Lovely Lotus! Wonderful Lotus!

Steve: You can't have Good Guys must die, Nerf Trinity Wednesday, Lotus and Host Migrations without the Lotus.

Grace: Why not?!

Steve: Well, it wouldn't be Good Guys =/= Nullifiers, Nerf Trinity Wednesday, Lotus and Host Migrations, would it?

Grace: I DON'T LIKE THE LOTUS!

Arch111: No need to kick up a fuss, dear; I'll have your Lotus. I love it! I'm having Lotus,Lotus,Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, J-3 Golem, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus and The Lotus!

Steve: J-3 Golem is off.

Arch111: In that case, can I have The Lotus instead?

Steve: You mean Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, Lotus, and The Lotus?

Arch111: Yes!

Community Lotus Loyalists[singing] Lotus, Lotus,Lotus, Lotus... Lotus-y Lotus! Wonderful Lotus!

Grace: Shut it you simpering jedi nutcases!

Steve: Bleurgh!

Arch111: Dont be so hostile,Server Blew A fuse friday is just around the corner!

Community Lotus Loyalists[singing] Lotus, Lotus,Lotus, Lotus... Lotus-y Lotus! Wonderful Lotus!

Grace: *Wields Ogris and starts blasting*

Edited by GunDownGrace