Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon/warframe Archive

Shriker_sh

During the Process of Leveling up your Mastery Rank you accumulate many weapons and warframes

Some of them I like, some of them I don't like.

The weapons that I don't like and are not special in any way get sold.

But as I'm a little bit of a collector there are weapons i don't especially like or use often, but have just something special.

Namely Clan Weapons, Prime Weapons, Event Weapons and unprimed Versions of Warframes.

I just don't want to sell them, but they really clutter the weapon and warframe selection menu.

I would really like to see the option to archive a weapon or warframe.

What this means:

- Tick-Box in the weapon/warframe selection screen or upgrade menu to archive it (unarchive too)

- Weapons/warframes will still be usable, simply in a subfolder at the top of the list (Archive)

- Weapons/warframes will still use a weapon/warframe slot

The most convenient version would be,  that we can just create individual folders, but that's maybe too dynamic for DE.

This would really help in the selection of your loadout.

And Yes I know about the loadout system, but that's just not flexible enough for me.

I use them for specific purposes like: Stealth, Low Conclave, Tank

But as Im still in the process of ranking up many new weapons I keep changing my default loadout a lot.

Suggestions and an implementation would be very much appreciated.

I would like this if, using credits, you could put a weapon in an archive that freed the weapon slot. I've made all but four weapons possible to be made in the game but I only have a select few. Sadly, this doesn't include the amprex or the phage because I was new and ignorant when I leveled and sold them. If there was an archive option that was somewhere around 50k credits, I would still have them and wouldn't have to pay for god knows how many weapon slots.