Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Came Across This Article About Warframe That Breaks My Hope For Cross Play.

(PSN)TheArrowOfGod

Obviously things change. 

Given that certification is a thing, it's unlikely to happen unless one of two things occurs;

1. certification stops being a requirement/happens much sooner

2. updates on pc get delayed so ps4 can catch up

The first is unlikely, and the second is just a bad idea.

My understanding is that basically everyone claims to be fine with crossplay, but to do it we'd need to all be playing the same version. Then M$ and Sony both insist on their own cert systems for patches and DE insists on not holding back PC... 

Maybe when the game leaves beta.

I once commented on another post talking about cross play,  later got lambasted for suggesting that cross play is a good thing, the fellow said what interest we as players have for the game arent interests that microsoft and sony have, and they owe us nothing as long as we pay them

Sony needs to step up their game, as from what I have heard it seems to be the last issue keeping the two from coming together. When I see things like Bloodborne that Sony is keeping PS4 exclusive it makes me question if this is possible at all, so we need Sony to really come though at this point.

Sony needs to step up their game, as from what I have heard it seems to be the last issue keeping the two from coming together. When I see things like Bloodborne that Sony is keeping PS4 exclusive it makes me question if this is possible at all, so we need Sony to really come though at this point.

OMG bloodborne.... -_- seriously, are you really that hyped over a dark souls mod? Because that's all it is. I find it disgraceful people are calling it PS4's first good exclusive. Especially when Killzone shadow fall, and Infamous second son exist and are far higher quality in there respective genres. I could only call bloodborne a good game if I was comparing it to the order. Btw there's already rumors that bloodborne is only a timed exclusive, so it's likely that overpriced dark souls DLC will be on PC soon anyway.

Obviously things change. 

Given that certification is a thing, it's unlikely to happen unless one of two things occurs;

1. certification stops being a requirement/happens much sooner

2. updates on pc get delayed so ps4 can catch up

The first is unlikely, and the second is just a bad idea.

Certification will always be a thing because Sony wouldn't knowingly allow a program on there platform with a bug that could brick there console. Cross play is possible, but won't happen now, especially since the Xbone has a version now, because M$ would never allow cross play to PS platform.