Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balor Fomorian Vs Unsc Infinity

Killsheet

A VS battle, both ships have full armanents.

Balor Fomorian has been buffed to its gigantic size, shield generators now shield the whole ship, and carries hundreds of thousands of Dagryns and its other variants, Ogmas and Dregs (if possible).

omcfkS8.jpg

UNSC can use slipspace to escape the Fomorian's powerful cannons, and carries alot of starfighters (no frigates).

Tncu2cI.jpg

A quarter of AU of empty space between them.

Are we also taking into account that multiple Balor Fomorians exist? Because if so it's the Grineer. If not, then I'd say neither side wins.

This.

If it's one on one, then the Infinity.

But it's the fleet of Balors than the grineer have vs. the Infinity, then either the Grineer win or the Infinity gets heavily wrecked by the constant barrage of firepower.

I would agree with you though, but with shields Infinity could take more hits before its armor gets torn to shreds with massive laser cannons if it can't point itself towards the Fomorians to fire its MAC weapons.

PS: Not good with quoting you guys, I'm just a lurker here.

Edited by Killsheet

From all we have seen, a Fomorian only has the giant death laser and its shields as its primary attack/defense against large space ships (with Dagryns and whatnot for dogfights).  The laser apparently takes a while to find a targeting solution (as in hours), but the shield is almost impenetrable when functioning properly.

That said, the Infinity just has so much firepower, along with strong armor and shielding.  I'd wager that, in a 1v1, the Infinity would just annihilate the Fomorian.