Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Only Good Thing For Me That Came Out Of "fixing" Effigy

XxCurtennoxX

Funny, cause under abilities, nothing has actually changed. It still shows being able to get bonus credits from Effigy's kills. (and it was only if EFFIGY killed them, not Chroma himself, so it isn't broken in the slightest)

Also, DE need to give us the patch notes. Stop hiding this from us!

Edited by Stormandreas

Funny, cause under abilities, nothing has actually changed. It still shows being able to get bonus credits from Effigy's kills. (and it was only if EFFIGY killed them, not Chroma himself, so it isn't broken in the slightest)

Also, DE need to give us the patch notes. Stop hiding this from us!

This isnt what the fix was for. The fix was for people using chromas effigy at the end of something like DSD. Getting 150k + 10-15k every 4-8 minutes. It was literally 2m+ an hour if you're efficient enough.

Under chromas abilities the credit multiplier is now 1. It was 2 pre fix.

What DE fixed, was tht with Chromas effigy out at the end of a mission you effectively get a bonus 2x to credit reward. This allowed for people to get 4x credit during this credit boost event. Others with a credit booster and this event could get 8x credit boost

This isnt what the fix was for. The fix was for people using chromas effigy at the end of something like DSD. Getting 150k + 10-15k every 4-8 minutes. It was literally 2m+ an hour if you're efficient enough.

Under chromas abilities the credit multiplier is now 1. It was 2 pre fix.

I believe it always said 1, actually. 

What DE fixed, was tht with Chromas effigy out at the end of a mission you effectively get a bonus 2x to credit reward. This allowed for people to get 4x credit during this credit boost event. Others with a credit booster and this event could get 8x credit boost

I wonder if they will revert it back after the weekend