Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Armor And Arcane Enhancements

JustOR1G1N

Dear DE, I have bought excalibur's proto armor skin and noticed that it's not allowing to set any alternative helmet. That was kinda disappointing. Okay. I don't need pendragon helm as much. Proto armor looks perfect as it is, thanks to you for that. But why can't we install arcane enhancements in it? Maybe it's possible to make a special helmet that applies only with skin (just as rhino's rubedo skin got but wihout possibility to set it separately), so we could make our proto armor really useful, not just beautiful with arcane enhancements. Sorry, if there is something wrong with my english. Hope you'll understand what I wrote here :)

Edited by JustOR1G1N

I do not see this happening. Proto has been out for a year and armor placement on him is still broken 

Armor placement on a lot of things is broken. These two things aren't necessarily related.

How dou you think, do we have any chances to be heard?

If enough people voice an opinion about it, yes.

If enough people voice an opinion about it, yes.

Hope that our lovely devs won't ignore it. Proto armor should be something more than such a useless toy or else... just begging to allow us to install arcane enhancements in armor itself or it's helm. That would be fair. Excalibur deserves it, he suffered so much from all this nerfs for such a long time...

Edited by JustOR1G1N

I can tell you one ,it was better if they made new skins for him ,Yes I agree with you that better give back the ability to change hats for exalibur or even Prime

I think that I've been misunderstood by you now. I'm NOT asking to change helmet on proto skin. I asking for at least it's own helmet for that skin like rhino's rubedo skin got it's. Just for arcane enhancements.

Edited by JustOR1G1N

Wait. Why can't we arcane enhance this skin instead? Doesn't The Law of Retribution mission suppose to give cosmetics arcane enhancements? I feel cheated. :(

We can install it in cosmetics but not in proto armor. That's NOT fair. And that's why I started this thread. I hope DE will do something to solve dat problem. I don't want proto armor to be just a beautiful and also useless skin to show it to others in relays or dojo and feel proud of owning something so "exclusive"(((

• 2 weeks later...