Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare & Reinforced Grineer Containers

SilverZs

Question

Fellow Tenno,

I'm on a hunt for the rare Grineer containers... yet haven't had any luck finding any. Ordis is on my a$$ about completing the Codex so he can get on good standing with Simaris once more.

Where have you all been finding these?

12 answers to this question

So far the ones I have found are in exterminate missions but that is because I really take my time exploring when I am doing that type of missions. These rare containers seem to be found slightly off the main path, similar to places where syndicate medallions are found. They also emit a distinctive humming sound which helps your hunt so even if you don't have loot detector, you can still find it by audio cues. Good luck!

So far the ones I have found are in exterminate missions but that is because I really take my time exploring when I am doing that type of missions. These rare containers seem to be found slightly off the main path, similar to places where syndicate medallions are found. They also emit a distinctive humming sound which helps your hunt so even if you don't have loot detector, you can still find it by audio cues. Good luck!

I know what they are, and how they operate.

What I'm asking is if players who regularly hunt such things such as myself, are finding them more often then not in certain regions/specific tilesets. The fact that I've properly identified them in the topic of the thread clearly states I know what they are.

The can be found anywhere. I've had them spawn in regular areas and sometimes off the beaten path.

There doesn't seem to be any missions that have a better spawn rate for them. Its all the same as far as I can tell.

Try missions with larger maps like MD and spy maybe?

I would assume the larger the map the better chance of them spawning.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

The can be found anywhere. I've had them spawn in regular areas and sometimes off the beaten path.

There doesn't seem to be any missions that have a better spawn rate for them. Its all the same as far as I can tell.

Try missions with larger maps like MD and spy maybe?

I would assume the larger the map the better chance of them spawning.

While you'd think this would be the case, if we were to discuss the Rare Corpus Containers... I'd point you to Jupiter. And no where else. They spawn like crazy in the Gas City.

While you'd think this would be the case, if we were to discuss the Rare Corpus Containers... I'd point you to Jupiter. And no where else. They spawn like crazy in the Gas City.

I found most of mine there as well and suspect its because of just that. The gas city maps tend to be larger and have a lot more containers.

If the spawning mechanics for rare containers work how I think they do, then more containers = better chances. Thats just guess work though.

So I would assume the same principle applies to grineer containers.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

I found most of mine there as well and suspect its because of just that. The gas city maps tend to be larger and have a lot more containers.

If the spawning mechanics for rare containers work how I think they do, then more containers = better chances. Thats just guess work though.

So I would assume the same principle applies to grineer containers.

Well... I'd go a step further and to speak specifically about the Gas city.... the total amount of 'loot' rooms it has DWARF's any and all other tilesets. The reinforced Corpus containers... I find them infrequently on Pluto... but never seen one on Jupiter OR Europa. 

And I've yet to see a single rare Grineer outside of the raid. I've had dozens upon dozens of the Corpus and Void ones although.

Well... I'd go a step further and to speak specifically about the Gas city.... the total amount of 'loot' rooms it has DWARF's any and all other tilesets. The reinforced Corpus containers... I find them infrequently on Pluto... but never seen one on Jupiter OR Europa. 

And I've yet to see a single rare Grineer outside of the raid. I've had dozens upon dozens of the Corpus and Void ones although.

I've seen about more corpus then grineer ones for sure, but I've definitely found a reinforced container on jupiter a few times.

RNG is RNG I guess.

I think your best chances are figuring out what Grineer maps have the most rooms etc.

If I had to guess I'd say maybe Ceres? The tile set is pretty large and seems to have a lot more loot rooms compared to other grinny tilesets.

I've seen about more corpus then grineer ones for sure, but I've definitely found a reinforced container on jupiter a few times.

RNG is RNG I guess.

I think your best chances are figuring out what Grineer maps have the most rooms etc.

If I had to guess I'd say maybe Ceres? The tile set is pretty large and seems to have a lot more loot rooms compared to other grinny tilesets.

Yeah I've been hunting threw Ceres and tracking down their loot rooms... far less then the GreedyMilk Corpus thou.... a lot less.

I know what they are, and how they operate.

What I'm asking is if players who regularly hunt such things such as myself, are finding them more often then not in certain regions/specific tilesets. The fact that I've properly identified them in the topic of the thread clearly states I know what they are.

You asked where you find these containers (note: in your original post your question was vague.  Your question was not "What certain region/tileset has a higher chance to spawn these containers?"), and I already answered your question in my original reply: 

I don't hunt for them regularly, but I've found a bunch already ever since these containers were added to the game.  If you want to be a more specific answer, I've found most of them on Grineer Asteroid tileset, and I've found one rare Corpus container in Gas City.

Excuse me for trying to be helpful.

Edit: fixed grammar and stuff

Edited by xiaodenden