Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Seems Similar To Fallout Nv Lore Wise

izzatuw

After playing New Vegas I just realized how they have some sort of similarities in terms of story.

Caesar's Legion = Grineer, using methods like torture, enslaving and generally just brutal methods all round.

NCR: Corpus, if you played the game and the ending seems that NCR puts taxes and recruits random people interested to join now and than. And I'm sure Corpus would do the same if they dominated the solar system. They're not really the bad guys of the game but we kill them anyway. Profit numbs the feeling~~

Mr House/Yes Man: Lotus, her goal is to make the solar system a truly independent place with no one truly ruling over another. The bigger similarity is that they're both AI when you confront them through your base and their goals are like I said more or less the same.

Caesar's Legion is mainly a neo-luddite organization, so it is highly unlikely that they would develop some sort of cloning machine, let alone absolute mass production.

The only similarity between the NCR and the Corpus is the ideology of capitalism. How does a rusty Californian Republic transform into a merchant boxy shekel society?

Mr House - Lotus? They spout the same ideals, but they are not necessarily the same person/AI. No substantial evidence supports that these two are the exact same artificial intelligence.

Edited by SirAedeagus

Caesar's Legion is mainly a neo-luddite organization, so it is highly unlikely that they would develop some sort of cloning machine, let alone absolute mass production.

The only similarity between the NCR and the Corpus is the ideology of capitalism. How does a rusty Californian Republic transform into a merchant boxy shekel society?

Mr House - Lotus? They spout the same ideals, but they are not necessarily the same person/AI. No substantial evidence supports that these two are the exact same artificial intelligence.

He's not saying that they are the same, he's saying that in a sense, they are quite similar to one another.

That guys quote. Also I'll play your game.

Caesar's Legion could have simply evolved after Caesar's defeat/death and they ended up with a new leader which ended up using clones instead to make their legion's life sustain for a longer period.

NCR eventually drove out all the Brotherhood of Steel members from the Nevada wing to a different place and decided to horde all their armor but instead of reproducing them they experimented with different ideas and they gained a significant amount of humans under one banner. Corpus. New Corpus Republic *@##$!

Hmm after Mr House's death Jane some how got into the mainframe but decided to go through a new name and personality change. Lotus.

But this is highly unlikely due to Earth in WF being a pure jungle while Fallout is mainy destroyed buildings and their's still some hints of prior civilization.

That guys quote. Also I'll play your game.

Caesar's Legion could have simply evolved after Caesar's defeat/death and they ended up with a new leader which ended up using clones instead to make their legion's life sustain for a longer period.

NCR eventually drove out all the Brotherhood of Steel members from the Nevada wing to a different place and decided to horde all their armor but instead of reproducing them they experimented with different ideas and they gained a significant amount of humans under one banner. Corpus. New Corpus Republic $#*(@!

Hmm after Mr House's death Jane some how got into the mainframe but decided to go through a new name and personality change. Lotus.

But this is highly unlikely due to Earth in WF being a pure jungle while Fallout is mainy destroyed buildings and their's still some hints of prior civilization.

Sounds like fan-fiction crossover material. I like it.