Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's Bloodborne?

izzatuw

No it isn't. This is what un-educated people say. 

It works so much more different than Dark Souls.

Pharen, you don't like DkS. That's cool, I respect that.

But now this is just S#&$posting and being idiotic. Have you even played Bloodborne?

Both of my flatmates are souls pawns. I've seen it in action and you simply cannot deny the fact that it is clearly a reskin. All they did was alter weapon and health mechanics, and up the graphics. Bloodborne is a mod of Dark souls 2, nothing more. You're another souls fanboy which is why you're so quick to defend it and everything related to it. Any reasonable person who hasn't played demon souls, or dark souls before can point out the obvious numerous flaws in the game. I see From Software as a cancer on gaming now.

Both of my flatmates are souls pawns. I've seen it in action and you simply cannot deny the fact that it is clearly a reskin. All they did was alter weapon and health mechanics, and up the graphics. Bloodborne is a mod of Dark souls 2, nothing more. You're another souls fanboy which is why you're so quick to defend it and everything related to it. Any reasonable person who hasn't played demon souls, or dark souls before can point out the obvious numerous flaws in the game. I see From Software as a cancer on gaming now.

129107141dfdd5e67726123202804795.jpg

"I've seen it in action".

There's you problem. You've never even played it.

If you did, you realize that it plays far more aggressively than DkS and encourages you to be more aggressive. All the weapons are desgined for their purpose and none of them are crap weapons where you move on to the better one when you find it. I've still been using the main Saw Cleaver ever since I found it on top of the Mercy Blade (twin daggers) that I got from a side quest.

Come on Pharen, you're better than this to call me a Fanboy. I've pointed out flaws to the community countless times.

The graphics in DkS1 are muddy, the framerate issues are present, a lot of the bosses are poorly designed (Capra Demon, Taurus Demon, Four Kings),the PvP is really meh.

DkS2: It's lore and story are really dull when compared to DkS, the PvE aspect is bad (Enemies are too easy and almost all of the bosses use the same method of attacks), the level design is poor and very linear and there is a clear meta that everyone uses and no variation in weapons.

Bloodborne: The matchmaking is horrible, the framerate can do down at times (rarely though), the cloth physics are just ridiculous, some bosses can be very frustrating.

And I don't point out flaws in Bloodborne hm? 

I'm just a fanboy for this series and I'll suck its $&*^ like crazy guys!

PHAREN HAS FIGURED ME OUT.

I'm disgusted by your post. You don't like any of the games, then don't bother posting BS here that doesn't help the OP decide if he wants it or not. You've never said any positive, so I'll just call you filthy hater and we'll be equal according to your eyes.

-cut down like like the quality of from softwares releases-

Why would I play a game that I've watched reviews, I've watched first hand gameplay, and I simply know that I'm not going to enjoy it. This is again the same argument I have fed to your numerous other attempts to praise this disgusting franchise.

And this is the first time you've ever pointed out some of the flaws in DS, funnily enough used just to try and reinforce your argument, when in actual fact you because haven't stated these before it makes your admission now irrelevant in context.

Also "I'm just a fanboy for this series and I'll suck its $&*^ like crazy guys!" - That came from you not me.

In regards to your final outburst. I stated all the reasons why DS and BB are terrible franchises so many times it gets tiring. I hate hearing people praise a franchise that's so bad I can't stand it. So yes I am a hater, you heard it first here, you know why? BECAUSE I HATE CANCEROUS FRANCHISES.  I hate games that exploit artificial difficulty, I hate games that are full of broken mechanics that are defended as "adding difficulty", I hate games that produce people who think they are a higher class because they play them, I hate games that are solely based around timing. But most of all I hate games that are ALL of the things I mentioned above. Therefore I hate DS and BB. From Software is cancer. Deal with it.

Why would I play a game that I've watched reviews, I've watched first hand gameplay, and I simply know that I'm not going to enjoy it. This is again the same argument I have fed to your numerous other attempts to praise this disgusting franchise.

And this is the first time you've ever pointed out some of the flaws in DS, funnily enough used just to try and reinforce your argument, when in actual fact you because haven't stated these before it makes your admission now irrelevant in context.

Also "I'm just a fanboy for this series and I'll suck its $&*^ like crazy guys!" - That came from you not me.

In regards to your final outburst. I stated all the reasons why DS and BB are terrible franchises so many times it gets tiring. I hate hearing people praise a franchise that's so bad I can't stand it. So yes I am a hater, you heard it first here, you know why? BECAUSE I HATE CANCEROUS FRANCHISES.  I hate games that exploit artificial difficulty, I hate games that are full of broken mechanics that are defended as "adding difficulty", I hate games that produce people who think they are a higher class because they play them, I hate games that are solely based around timing. But most of all I hate games that are ALL of the things I mentioned above. Therefore I hate DS and BB. From Software is cancer. Deal with it.

I'm done with you Pharen. I can only take up so much of this until I've had it. 

Go back to playing Dragon's Dogma and leave me alone.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

I'm done with you Pharen. I can only take up so much of this until I've had it. 

Go back to playing Dragon's Dogma and leave me alone.

Oh I would love to go back to that properly done highly underrated franchise, that never got a second chance. But you know what? Cancer killed it. Cancer also killed Halo, so now there's just Warframe. I can only hope the devs don't play bloodborne, I would hate to lose another game to cancer. I can picture it now:

Update 17.0: (From software edition)

- Removed ability to move and reload at the same time.

- Added 10 seconds to knockdowns.

- Removed ammo drops.

- Removed health drops. Added a health vial that takes 5 seconds to heal 30% of your health bar.

- All bosses have 200% damage increase and 200% health increase.

- Removed jump ability.

- Removed wall running ability.

- Increased stamina usage by 4x

You hate franchises that have artificial difficulty? We're in the Warframe forums dude and Warframe is all about artificial difficulty.

You're treating your opinion as a fact in your last post.

I will admit Warframe has some artificial difficulty, but it isn't the whole game. Which is something I can deal with.

*snip* 

Hey person, what level are you? I'm 125. 

Let's co-op. We can run Chalice Dungeons forever and find all the good loot while dying horrible deaths in high-tier Dungeons. <3

Edit: I beat the game once, so I think you may have to as well so we can team up.

Edited by Tymerc

Hey person, what level are you? I'm 125. 

Let's co-op. We can run Chalice Dungeons forever and find all the good loot while dying horrible deaths in high-tier Dungeons. <3

I think 78.

We can't meet each other, the level range is too far apart :c

I think 78.

We can't meet each other, the level range is too far apart :c

Then get grinding. Actually, people say depth 5 Chalice Dungeons can give you easily 300k-400k Blood Echoes just from clearing mobs.

Haven't unlocked one yet, but I am in the process of doing so.

Then get grinding. Actually, people say depth 5 Chalice Dungeons can give you easily 300k-400k Blood Echoes just from clearing mobs.

Haven't unlocked one yet, but I am in the process of doing so.

I'm on a central root chalice for Pthumeru. I already beat the Keeper of the Old ones, now I'm on a small break. Like later today I'll start playing again.