Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Having A Sentinel, Without The Sentinel

Zwappie

yes I know I can just play without one, and I will, but for the sake of say, stealth gameplay, is there any way to have that bloody thing not hovering in the center of my screen blocking my view, like, make it 100% invisible to me.....

that'd be great

you misunderstand me, the ingame invisibility is not a solution to my problem, I want to not see it at all, like it's not even there, sure the enemies can shoot it and I get the bonuses, but It doesn't render for me, that's what I want..... or if it just doesn't hover above my head all the time.

yes I know I can just play without one, and I will, but for the sake of say, stealth gameplay, is there any way to have that bloody thing not hovering in the center of my screen blocking my view, like, make it 100% invisible to me.....

that'd be great

He/she should follow like 2-3 metres behind always. This would sort the agro issue out for some and then this issue for the rest of us. I bought the sentinel add on packs and have now removed them because I couldn't see anything in the middle of my screen half the time. Another load of wasted platinum...

Many people think sentinels are ugly, and i do too think that they are somewhat... misplaced shall we say?

what would a space ninja be doing with a flying pet that's going to be dying anyways? maybe if they were more powerful... i'd personally prefer a charger pet ;)

i think you should be able to toggle the sentrinels visibility somehow, actually it's a decent mod idea. Snetinels are detected by opponents normally, so a mod that would make it completely invisible unless it's using an ability or firing at something might be cool.