Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Waterpipe Experts Around Here?

Morgax

Anyone tried adding milk instead of water?

If so what are your experiences lot of people keep telling me to try it, i was clueless such method existed in first place.

Well since people are not really into reading the title let me rephrase the question:

Waterpipe (or hooka) needs water in the vase part, i was wondering if anyone tried to replace the water with milk partially ?

Edited by Morgax

I am unsure about that...

I always thought, certain ingredients, which are soluble in fatty substances, would, well, solve in fat. sooo... since milk has a lot of fat... are you sure about that method?

and cleaning is probably a pain afterwards.

I am unsure about that...

I always thought, certain ingredients, which are soluble in fatty substances, would, well, solve in fat. sooo... since milk has a lot of fat... are you sure about that method?

and cleaning is probably a pain afterwards.

I have pretty old hooka laying around even if any residue remains afterwards i don't need to clean it up.

yeeesss.... for regular use.

but milk?

have you ever smelled spilled milk after a coupe of days???

I know the smell, i don't really use the old one anymore so it won't be a great loss, kind of wanted to find use for old one before desposing of it.

Why not tea? With different teas you might get different effect. Ones might kill you, other might get you high even more.

Not a bad idea persay, it would lead me to dilemma though use it for hooka or drink it, with milk it is pretty easy choice i don't really like drinking it.

Edited by Morgax