Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Direct Tomorrow

Vargras

Yeah, Lucas & Mewtwo in all their glory!!!

Also : it's amazing that they give the players community the choice of new characters! :) (they know that listenig carefully to the audience = €€$$ )

My vote would go to...

Krool19.jpg

cranky_kong_02.png

187806-earthwormjim.jpg or mischief-13.png

FORGET THE SMASH NEWS.

FIRE EMBLEM AND SMT X FE.

I mock the fact there hardware is always generations behind and it holds back there IPs from greatness. I however have a lot of respect for many nintendo franchises. I just wish that they were released on appropriate hardware that way they wouldn't have to be knocked back in terms of scale or quality. I was really hyped at the initial release video of Xenoblade chronicles X, but after seeing how much has been taking out of it and downgraded to allow it to run on the Wii U my hype is all but shattered.

I'm not gonna deny that the Wii U has severely struggled, but we can't overlook the fact that Nintendo's handhelds continue to be very successful. It's arguably what's keeping the company afloat right now (that and the serious bank they made off the Wii).

Edited by Vargras

Looks like SMT with FE classes everywhere.

Also there's a super duper evil-looking Chrom that shows up. Seriously he looks &!$$ed.

Eh...When I think of SMT, everything is super serious with a lot of dark underlying themes to it.

This was waaaaay too bright