Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe And More Stuff

GOLDxBEAR

1)

well  the thing is the all the warfrmae the can talport  they need smting to talpot with like loki and ash they need body to talpot on the nova open a gate to talport what abut make a talport warfrmae like ur power 1 will be talport where u  looking at and power 2 will talport frind team and power 3 will be make ur squad talport to u and power 4 will tallport enemys to some where  

2) 

think abut a weponds they not have ammo they have core inside or batary then u shot and need wait this get cold back then u not need think abut ammo

3)

why i cant take 2 pistls with not primery   coz primery is like big wepond secedery is light wepond and melee so i wanna take 2 light weponds why not ?

4)

what abut make new itme in equipmed use a stuff i show me all the map in the mini map then i not need go all rooms and find what i looking for

5)

why i cant make emblem to my self ? why i can have only emblem of caln and allince ?

This is normally not like me but I have to mention that this is really painful to read and even hard to understand.

But I try my best:

1: a Warframe solely based on teleporting abilities would be pretty dull to play. Especially with the skills you list as half of them wouldn't even work when you're soloing.

2: We already have a weapon that doesn't need ammo. The Imperator regenerates ammo over time. Granted it is an Archwing weapon. But I think sooner or later there will be weapons that use the same mechanic.

3: There are weapon categories for a reason. Allowing the use of weapons to be used in different slots would make balancing really problematic as it would increase the amount of possible loadouts practically indefinitely.

4: There are mods that do that. Thief's Witt and an aura whose name eludes me right now.

5: Yeah... that kinda sucks. Especially since they would still earn money with it as it costs 150 plat to get an emblem into the game.

Edited by (PS4)Borengar629

You know there are other parts of the forums with several languages that probably match your own language, you can try that instead.

Problem with that is that it takes days to get an answer or remotely something like a conversation going there. At least in the german section. Most people hang around in the english forums especially when having suggestions to make as they promise the highest chance of your ideas being noticed.

You have to be Russian, also never use "ucoz" and etc (make you look bad).

1 - Could not understand.
2 - Cooldown system would make the game slower. You have 800 ammo and each 200 the weapon would enter in cooldown for 5~7 (10) seconds. Currently the longest reload time is from soma/prime 3 seconds (not sure).
3 - Dual pistols are out there. Both weapons would share the ammo in your case (maybe).
4 - I lost that one too.
5 - Create your own clan/dojo, join an alliance. You personal emblem.