Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improving Loot Radar And Enemy Radar

dEEkAy2k9

This thread is governed to the improvement of both, the Loot Radar (namely Thief's Wit Modification) and the Enemy Radar (Artifact)

1. General improvements

Both Radars should be made available as mods and artifacts.

The Mod-Version could be used on sentinels as well, buffing their supportive role.

Make them both equally rare. So either common, uncommon or rare. (Background: Enemy Sense is Rare while Thief's Wit is common)

2. Loot Radar Improvments

Current Status

Loot Radar displays loot on your Radar as yellow dots. It displays destroyable containers and materials that dropped onto the ground. It further displays loot on your radar (materials) that have not been picked up by your party members too. So if you pick it up, there's still a yellow dot on your radar until everyone picks it up.

My Suggestions for improving the Loot Radar are as follows:

- Display of dropped Modifications (blue color dot)

- Display of dropped Materials (yellow color dot)

- Display of containers (destroyable) (yellow color dot)

- Display of green lockers (yellow color dot)

- Display only for myself

(Mod Version, no more confusion about already picked up loot being displayed, because someone else did not pick it up)

- Display for each party member individually

(Artifact Version, no more confusion about already picked up loot being displayed, because someone else did not pick it up)

3. Enemy Radar improvements

Current Status

Enemy Radar is available as either an Artifact (namely Enemy Radar, displays enemies for your whole Squad) and as a Mod (namely Enemy Sense, displays enemies only for myself).

My Suggestions for improving the Enemy Radar are as follows:

- Scale down those red dots to prevent clustering up your radar.

Anyone else backing up my case? Feel free to tell me what you think about this. If you do like this idea, please vote me up so the devs may see how important this is to you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suggestions made in this thread so far:

Enemy radar - small dots for regualr units, big dot for heavies (machingunner, napalm, ancients, fusion moa, railgun moa)

When the ship has not been alerted, have a small cone of vision for patrolling enemies - Artifact version only.

Edited by dEEkAy2k9

I completly agree with you on all points, if the mod version could be placed on a setinal i would definitlly use them but as it is now they take up precious mod slots in the frame and I for one feel that the warframes have much more important mods to fill those spaces (ike extra HP/Power/shield).

Isn't loot radar going to show dropped mods through walls? 

Maybe Enemy sense could display close enemies through walls. The range increases as mod is upgraded. Enemies should have a slight red glow to be able to differentiate them form squad members (which have a white glow).

And idea I suggested in a thread pertaining to Loot radar: Make Loot Radar and enemy radar a universal mod between the Warframes and the Sentinels.  So people can stick their loot radar and/or enemy radar on their sentinels to make room for other mods.