Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are The Second Best Primary And Secondary?

(XBOX)SwagScapegoat

Question

My basic strategy is to always keep at least one powerful weapon with me at all times. 

I am at the point where putting forma on weapons is becoming more necessary.   I have not had much issue with melee weapons as I like so many.

I love my Soma Prime and my Synoid Gamacore so much that I hate to part with them put they may not be very useful right after I forma them....lol.

I am looking for advice (knowing my feelings for the Soma and Synoid) on finding my second favorite primary and secondary.  So far nothing has really stood out as the clear leader.

I want to have a "seondary" primary and a "secondary" secondary weapon that I can switch to when I have to relevel my weapons after putting forma on them.  I hope someone can understand this......

9 answers to this question

Primaries I love, other than Soma Prime (and are quite good):

-Opticor

-Quanta

-Penta

-Dread

-Vectis,

-Amprex

-Phage

Secondaries I love (other than Synoid Gammacor):

-Marelok

-Vaykor Marelok

-Akstiletto

-Castanas

-Hikou Prime

-Stug

-Telos Akbolto

I hope you're satified with this list ^^

Awesome primary weapons:
Soma P
Boltor P
Soma
Burston P
Braton P

Penta
Tiberon
Synapse
Amprex
Drakgoon
Kohm
Hek

Grinlok
Dread / Paris P

Secondary:
Any of the syndicate weapons
Kohmak (You'll get this soon)

Acrid
Marelok
Akstilleto / Dex Furis
Akmagnus
Brakk

Detron

Edited by EverythingNagato

i cringe evrytiem

Sorry for those annoyed by the post but I am a creature of habit and would like waepons that react similarly to those I have found most effective.

There are a few on the lists that I have yet to try.

Sometimes I just hate trying out new gear as you hate to choose a love level mission to try them on but at the same time don't want to jump into a DMZ with a slingshot......

Sorry for those annoyed by the post but I am a creature of habit and would like waepons that react similarly to those I have found most effective.

There are a few on the lists that I have yet to try.

Sometimes I just hate trying out new gear as you hate to choose a love level mission to try them on but at the same time don't want to jump into a DMZ with a slingshot......

i'm cringing because there is no "best weapon", not because you havent used every weapon in the game

what is good and what is not depends far too much on the task at hand. the list of viable weapons is f***ing huge, almost everything is really good if you mod it correctly and play it in the right scenario