Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WorldEater Storm Clan Recruiting Active Members

(PSN)xPaizenx

2uMu5o9.png         

Join us Tenno!
 We are a storm clan with an experienced player base that has accumulated over 16,000 hours of combined game play. Started in March, 2015, we're well established. Our players stay active and well informed. We are home to three Design Council members and would love to pick up more experienced veterans although anyone meeting the Mastery requirement is welcomed. We intend to compete for trophies in every Event, share experience with each other, and most importantly, HAVE FUN. We don't mind casual players as long as you stay active for us!

• Active Members: What does that mean exactly? Simply put, play often. We don't expect you to play every single day but there is a 12 day inactivity removal. The more you play, the better off the clan will be. Also, activity and loyalty (time in clan) are two of the biggest factors taken into account when we look to promote.

Here is a bit about the clan:

- Custom emblem: Dragon in Flight (in Japanese Mon style).

Z5ez02j.png

- All research is complete. Any new research is started immediately following updates.

- We have a complete, beautifully decorated dojo.

Z84KwDx.jpg?1

- Part of very active Legion of the Lotus alliance w/custom "lotus" emblem. Made up of 30+ clans of all sizes.

- Active Warlord plays everyday and will never disappear on you.

Here are the few requirements currently:

- MR 6 OR at least 75 hours played minimum requirement.

- MATURE members only please. We don't ask for age, anyone can say they are any age, just don't act like a child.

- Always be respectful to others.

.- Don't be a complete loner! Speak up in chat from time to time. Ask when you need help and also be helpful to others that need it.

If I missed any info you may have questions about please post here or send me a psn message anytime and I'll get back to you quickly. If you want to be more than just a number in a moon clan and want to be part of a group that loves to compete and help, please post here in this thread. psn-> cah55555, AngelShur, corybeef

Thank you Tenno for your attention and we look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by (PS4)cah55555
OP updated

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Your clan sounds great.  I am interested if you still have a spot open.  However, I am only MR3 but will be MR4 tonight.  I failed MR3 on the first go around and the time limit is limiting me.  I have been playing about two weeks and I am hooked.  Shoot me a message if you are interested in having me or have any questions.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...