Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Betting Time: When Is U8 Coming?

Nicocat

So, U8 is supposed to drop next week.  To my knowledge, they only gave "Next week" as a timeframe, and didn't say what day they were shooting for.  So, pick which one you think they'll hit!

I'm voting Thursday.  Maximum time to work on it without being a Friday release, which would be outright foolish.

I hope not a week Tuesday (But not out of the question.)

Sooner it happens the less of these posts appear on the forum. (ie next weekend will be flooded with them if not release before.)

its to extend your slash and dash, and your radial blind...Learn your Frames Tenno!

and continuity isn't worth using because i heard it does not effect radial blind, and i could care less about slash dash going further, i just want it to do more damage, which is why i have focus.

Wednesday does sound like a good day to me. Then whatever they thought they missed could be caught by the player base quickly for them to hotfix(anything game breaking that is) instead of doing the update on a Friday and having to wait till Monday for a hotfix

I'm betting no later than Wednesday.

Whole reason not to release it for Friday this week, I suspect, is so that all hands are on deck for so many major features on a _weekday_ or two in order to manage the deployment.

Just a hunch of course. :)