Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suprise, Wait You're Not Suprised, Are Ya?

-Mandachordian-Tenno-

I play from time to time. I try to limit my play time since I always end up spending a ton of money on free to play games (warframe being an example). Its fun when you have a good team/the enemy team is bad enough that you can carry your team. Its boring when your team is bad/the enemy team is so good that your team struggles to break single digit kills. I hate the rent vs. buy thing it has for skills because whenever I choose to take a break, I end up coming back and finding that all my stuff has expired and I have to grind back to that point.

Edit: And when my ping spikes up to 700 it stops being fun.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I gave it a try as well, but I lagged like crazy. It was fun when no lag happened, but yeah. 

What I really want is another Legacy of Kain game or even Soul Reaver. I'll take those two over Nosgoth any day of the year.

sadly Dead Sun was supposed to be another one, but was scrapped and some of it was reworked for the Nosgoth.

sadly Dead Sun was supposed to be another one, but was scrapped and some of it was reworked for the Nosgoth.

I know. Nosgoth is a neat idea, but imagine if it was it was more like Legacy of Kain.

Actually on the topic of vampire games, anyone here remember Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ?

Looked kinda campy so I never tried it.

Actually it isn't campy. It's quite deep and a really good vampire game. There's a lot of variation between the clans of vampires you can choose. You can be a Malkavian and unlock different dialogue options to influence other people, you can have your own thrall, there's quite a lot of endings to choose from, and it's just an under-rated game.

I know. Nosgoth is a neat idea, but imagine if it was it was more like Legacy of Kain.

Actually on the topic of vampire games, anyone here remember Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines ?

although i think its reasonable that they scrapped it because of the Gaming Trends back in 2013-14.

would hope for a game from the LoK franchise with more RPG stuffs.

as for that Vampire: the masquerade, i dont know or remember it.

if something is hidden behind more than 2 spoiler tags, i don't bother with it...and no matter what you think, putting something behind more than two spoiler tags is not "cute" or "funny"...it's a waste of my time and yours.....moving on to something else now....have a good day

if something is hidden behind more than 2 spoiler tags, i don't bother with it...and no matter what you think, putting something behind more than two spoiler tags is not "cute" or "funny"...it's a waste of my time and yours.....moving on to something else now....have a good day

Hi Mr.Buzzkil

Hmm, PvP... kinda suck in that department. Might try it sometime just for the heck of it.

Well it's F2P ( I think ) so knock it out whenever.

Actually it isn't campy. It's quite deep and a really good vampire game. There's a lot of variation between the clans of vampires you can choose. You can be a Malkavian and unlock different dialogue options to influence other people, you can have your own thrall, there's quite a lot of endings to choose from, and it's just an under-rated game.

I guess I'll give it a go sometime.