Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Times Forma Mk1-Paris

SuperheroJack

Question

12 answers to this question

I didn't say Paris Prime simply because it's a prime and could be hard for new players to obtain, whereas the Normal Paris isn't too difficult cost wise.

Actually Paris Prime parts drop left and right, and some people regularly give sets away for free because of how easy it is to get. Wouldn't be the first time.

(Hell, I do it myself when I get a full set.)

Edited by HunterHog

Actually Paris Prime parts drop left and right, and some people regularly give sets away for free because of how easy it is to get. Wouldn't be the first time.

(Hell, I do it myself when I get a full set.)

I meant to the average casual player who doesn't have void keys, - If I chose the MK1-Paris i'd easily upgrade to the normal Paris first.

I meant to the average casual player who doesn't have void keys, - If I chose the MK1-Paris i'd easily upgrade to the normal Paris first.

I meant the same. I've given full sets to MR2+ (because trading) ever since I R30'd my Paris Prime. I just give away parts. Also if you recommend people getting the normal Paris, just remind them to get the MK1 to R30 before getting rid of it for mastery ^^

I didn't say Paris Prime simply because it's a prime and could be hard for new players to obtain, whereas the Normal Paris isn't too difficult cost wise.

he isn't a new player, look at 0:32 he shows the menu he's rank 12 !! he want to show us how strong can be MK1-Paris that's why he picked it and not the better versions

The slightly highest firerate with it really doesn't make it better than Paris P. Dread or even Cernos, damage are significantly higher with them when you mod them, and the firerate difference is almost inexistant, but if you have fun with it why not, it's a game...

...even though i hardly see why you would do that for optimal bow gameplay, also the damage we can see in the video aren't that impressive when you're a bow player :/

(And new players won't get a forma for a while, they'll more likely get the paris or even the cernos before getting any)

Edited by WildCamel666

...even though i hardly see why you would do that for optimal bow gameplay, also the damage we can see in the video aren't that impressive when you're a bow player :/

(And new players won't get a forma for a while, they'll more likely get the paris or even the cernos before getting any)

^

This is where things go sideways on the boards.

Min-maxing for no reason. 

The point of the vid is that he's one shotting lv33ish mobs with headshots. You don't need "more damage" than that. That's T4. What's the top? 35-39? I think I've seen Syndicate missions go to 43 or 44 back when they were new, but not recently.

The rational response to this video is to get Dread or Paris Prime and put UTILITY MODS on them, not more damage. I cringe every time I see a high rank player recommend a Dread build with Heavy Caliber or Critical Delay for "maximum damage" or "more red crits". Giving up accuracy or draw time to get nothing at all

The target can only be so dead.

There's a large demographic within the forum community that actually believes the only viable way to mod weapons is to stack eight damage mods on the highest damage weapons. From another thread earlier tonight:

DE has recently added a lot of cool new mods for weapons that are more utility based as opposed to damage and I would love to equip some of them but it is just too hard and nearly impossible to include them to take on very high level missions. 

currently there isnt much choice behind it

you basically have to build a certain way in order for your gun to be viable. 

/rant off

Edited by VKhaun

That's not what the OP wanted to say, get on the YT site where his video is, he's saying you should consider Mk1-Paris just because of his superior firerate (which isn't noticeable really), and that's what i was answering to.

He didn't think of more or less.

People modding their bows with heavy caliber isn't the point of the video.

I don't use it, but i can see why people want to do it (yolo red crit), i agree with you that people thinking it's the only good way to mod your bow is sad though.

Still thinking running a 3 forma'd Mk1-Paris is a bad idea, but as said before, if you have fun doing it then go ahead.

Also if you want to have fun with your bow in higher level you'll have to optimize it. Nothing wrong with it. For some people it'll be usefull to get heavy caliber on their bows, and doing it isn't bad, not more than running a 3 forma Mk1-Paris for fun.

And...what if you don't land your headshots ?...

Plus the fact he's playing Loki and not everyone does...the Mk1-Paris is definitvely not worth your time if you like bows except for mastery, and generally people have more fun using decent weapons, but again that's just my opinion.

Also doing damage is considered fun by many people and i think that's why so many people run it. Min-maxing can be fun.