Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Immortal Showtime !

Arces964

Hey ! I was looking to codex on warframes and i wanted to know how really looks Immortal skin (I know i can take a look on internet) and i get idea, What if you would be able to look in codex to Immortal skins ? (Like when you´re at arsenal there´s "select mode" and cooperative,Archwing and Conclave) so something like that but only with skins on that warframe in codex i think it would be nice.

P.S.: Sorry for my English im from Czech Republic.

doesn't warframe wiki have the preview in alternative equipment section for each warframe?

Yeah but it´s still same only picture of it and it´s same picture as in market

Edited by Arces964

Go to apperance tab in arsenal, then select body.. There you can preview skin on your actually frame.. No need to buy skin..

But you need to own the frame. I'm pretty sure he's talking about one collection of skins.

Yeah im talking about that when u dont have that warframe and you want to take a look on it(When you farming some frame and you´re sure you´ll build it and you want look how that immortal skin look) you´ll not need that warframe and you´ll be able to look on Excalibur´s proto armor skin too it´s same with weapons .. you´ll buy some skin and you´ll not like it in game.What then ?