Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Los....

arche

To the following Warframes:

-Excalibur (Radial Blind)

-Mag (Pull)

-Excaibur (Radial Javelin)

Wait, so Radial Blind is now a Line of Sight ability? I thought it was just a massive flash bang that only affected enemies? I can understand Pull and Javelin, but DE really decided to nerf Radial Blind as well?

Wait, so Radial Blind is now a Line of Sight ability? I thought it was just a massive flash bang that only affected enemies? I can understand Pull and Javelin, but DE really decided to nerf Radial Blind as well?

Radial blind was too OP and end game material for a starter frame, therefore, they had to change it to LoS. It's been changed to LoS a while back already, last year....... ago...... uhm..... eerr....... yeah.... 

To the following Warframes:

-Excalibur (Radial Blind)

-Mag (Pull)

-Excaibur (Radial Javelin)

That makes no sense for mags ability. Mag's theme is magnetism, unless ALL the walls in warframe are highly insulated then LoS should never affect mags abilities.

Do explain, please?

Syndicates just came out, at the time, we had no daily cap and we got 10 times less Rep than we do now.

People find out about Viver, Eris. Its an Interception where a LOT of Corpus spawn and the towers are relatively close to each another.

Trinity, Mag, Excal, those 3 were the frames desired

Trinity EVs, Mag's Polarize, Excal's Radial Javelin, none of those needed LoS at the time.

Team put themselves in a strategic place to maximize enemy spawn, only 1 tower was captured so each round lasted VERY long (Towers started Neutral at the time)

DE finds out, and gives Shield Polarize and EV LoS (Band-Aid Fix)

Community RAGES like I've never seen before.

DE undo the changes in record time, I think it took 2 days.

NEVER.

I cant understand why people still want to nerf her (This is what LoS really is)

Does trinity can nuke half of the map ?

Or warframes with Min-Max builds which are using her as a energy supply station ?

The Ev nerf to Nyx,mesa, banshee FORCED players to use excalibur.

After that we had two options :

- Use excal with low dmg ultimate but maxed range (+ Buffer and Ev trinity)

- Use Mesa with greedy pull mag.

First metod was way more efficient, so players used the easiest way to farm. Now we can see that instead of trinity players use Mag in Void for energy balls. But it will be nerfed later, you can check on warframe wikia that Mesa CAN'T use energy orbs while she is in her ult phase.

Now we get LoS on RJ, basically RJ now is way worse than it was before buff, we cant even use RJ+ bullet attractor combo.

LoS on pull is total Bul%^t. There is no way that magnetic field can be restricted by any obstacles, this statement is against basic gauss law of magnetism.

Dp not destroy something what is just a mere shadow of warframe called trinity.

Im playing almost 2 years and the game now is more and more unplayable. It's not fun anymore.

But sure go ahead, if there will be LoS on link my castanas/link/blessing build will be gone, there will be no reason to play for me anymore.

But if there will be LoS on link maybe people will realize how broken it is.

LoS on EV - There is so many forms of energy, like electromagnetic waves which can without any problem go trought obstacles.(Wifi doesnt dissapear after you will move from one room to another )

LoS on blessing doesnt make any sense too. If you want to bless someone he will get your blessing regardless of the place he currently is.

For me trinity was supposed to be some kind of angel protecting teamates, so pleaso do not force me to rage quit this game, she was nerfed already enought in my opinion, if you think that she is still OP, i think that you know at least 5 other warframes which are way stronger than her.

NEVER.

I cant understand why people still want to nerf her (This is what LoS really is)

Does trinity can nuke half of the map ?

Or warframes with Min-Max builds which are using her as a energy supply station ?

The Ev nerf to Nyx,mesa, banshee FORCED players to use excalibur.

After that we had two options :

- Use excal with low dmg ultimate but maxed range (+ Buffer and Ev trinity)

- Use Mesa with greedy pull mag.

First metod was way more efficient, so players used the easiest way to farm. Now we can see that instead of trinity players use Mag in Void for energy balls. But it will be nerfed later, you can check on warframe wikia that Mesa CAN'T use energy orbs while she is in her ult phase.

Now we get LoS on RJ, basically RJ now is way worse than it was before buff, we cant even use RJ+ bullet attractor combo.

LoS on pull is total Bul%^t. There is no way that magnetic field can be restricted by any obstacles, this statement is against basic gauss law of magnetism.

Dp not destroy something what is just a mere shadow of warframe called trinity.

Im playing almost 2 years and the game now is more and more unplayable. It's not fun anymore.

But sure go ahead, if there will be LoS on link my castanas/link/blessing build will be gone, there will be no reason to play for me anymore.

But if there will be LoS on link maybe people will realize how broken it is.

LoS on EV - There is so many forms of energy, like electromagnetic waves which can without any problem go trought obstacles.(Wifi doesnt dissapear after you will move from one room to another )

LoS on blessing doesnt make any sense too. If you want to bless someone he will get your blessing regardless of the place he currently is.

For me trinity was supposed to be some kind of angel protecting teamates, so pleaso do not force me to rage quit this game, she was nerfed already enought in my opinion, if you think that she is still OP, i think that you know at least 5 other warframes which are way stronger than her.

wow, calm down. I have played for 2 years as well. In fact i played this game longer than you, I hate the nerfs as much as you do. This is for discussions and fun. Not for you to point fingers.

PS. Trinity don't use words to bless others. Words also can't heal people. When we bless someone we say "Bless you/Good Luck". But you don't see Trinity doing that, she is using power. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if LoS hits her. Once again, this thread is to discuss what will happen. Not for you to rage and point fingers. I hope you can respect that.

It seems that not many people actually know what LoS is. Line of sight(LoS) works like this:

The green stick figure is within the LoS of the red stick figure, so it would get hit by something if the red threw something at it. Blue is not in red's LoS because it is behind an obstacle(tree) so it is safe. 

line_of_sight.png

LoS isn't perfect yet in Warframe but with some work it can be. Scott also said that if it makes sense, the ability MIGHT get LoS/awareness treatment. 

It seems that not many people actually know what LoS is. Line of sight(LoS) works like this:

The green stick figure is within the LoS of the red stick figure, so it would get hit by something if the red threw something at it. Blue is not in red's LoS because it is behind an obstacle(tree) so it is safe.

line_of_sight.png

LoS isn't perfect yet in Warframe but with some work it can be. Scott also said that if it makes sense, the ability MIGHT get LoS/awareness treatment.

How i imagine the LoS treatment looks like.

"http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i/2014/01/09/EW-Outlander.jpg"]http://www.ew.com/sites/default/files/i/2014/01/09/EW-Outlander.jpg

Edit:

WTF IS THIS POS AUTOCORRECT DOING TO MY POSTS! Im @(*()$ done with this mobile versio! Revert this S#&$ DE

Edited by undernown

Its supposed to be an image, but apparently autocorrect on the mobile version likes to add url BB code to links

I saw a half naked man being whipped. I need to see that in Red Veil's room happening to a Corpus guy next to the Grineer.

I saw a half naked man being whipped. I need to see that in Red Veil's room happening to a Corpus guy next to the Grineer.

Nah..iv Red Veil realy wants to torture people, hen just force them to write a fan-fic on mobile version.

*shivers*

No! No more! I beg of you!

*muffled screams*

Sorry i'll get back on topic now.

As mentioned before, when viver happened, the level design in warframe is often i'll suited to LOS.

Furthermore terrain works in illogical ways, a tiny pole may cover a whole unit, even though you can clearly see it.

Low glass-paneled railings also block LOS related abilities.

However when you use it to be "stealthy", enemy's simply detect ypu like there's a headlight on your spot. (No, there was no sentinel)

I would have no problem with LoS being implemented, but a lot has to change to make it fair.

And it should affect all things in a fair manner, like explosions, aura's and certain AOE elements going through walls.

P.s. Im about to maim myself couse of this horrible autofill!