Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Not Using Dedicated Nvidia Gpu For Physx

AluminumHaste

Question

3 answers to this question

It's been a long time since I fixed this for myself, but I think this is how I did it.

-Download this version of PhysX (http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9.12.0213-driver.html)

-Uninstall your current drivers

-Install the 9.12.0213 driver, then install the newest drivers as a clean install (with PhysX unchecked) [You may need to do the drivers first, then PhysX. I'm not sure if a clean install will remove this older version of PhysX.]

-Install the new drivers again (not as a clean install) and leave PhysX checked this time to properly update it

Set your preferred PhysX card in the control panel and give it another shot. You can also select '3D Settings' at the top of the control panel and enable the in-game indicator, which will tell you for sure what's being used to handle PhysX.

If none of that works, well, I tried. :\

Edited by Ailith

Did you actually go through every step in my previous post or did you simply check if your PhysX was up-to-date? Obviously, you can just see if you're  drivers are updated and continue updating over your current ones, but that doesn't mean it'll make PhysX work.