Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ability Stat Ui

with the new ui for abilities, it now shows the base duration/range/damage so on and so forth, and that is great. however, with most veteran builds, or even beginner builds, the "actual stats" are not actually displayed.

i have come up with something I think will solve the problem, as my builds usually include 3-5 corrupted mods.

display the "actual stats" in parenthesis next to the base stats.

illustration:

MQsiMfz.jpg?1

when you are in the upgrade menu you can see the %tage how mutch it increases but not the acctual numbers :/, so i would also  like not to be forced to look in wikipedia for theoreticaly correct numbers

Edited by Z1B1

when you are in the upgrade menu you can see the %tage how mutch it increases but not the acctual numbers :/, so i would also  like not to be forced to look in wikipedia for theoreticaly correct numbers

wikipedia? what?

Grab percentage in upgrade, divide by a hundred, multiply by value in abilities screen. Sell mods for plat, buy color palettes .

Edited by nms64

wikipedia? what?

Grab percentage in upgrade, divide by a hundred, multiply by value in abilities screen. Sell mods for plat, buy color palettes .

That could be done, but this idea would avoid a lot of hassle, as i don't find it practial to calculate those numbers when you change 1-2 mods in your loadout

I can definitely support this idea.  It's great to now see the effects to Duration, Range, Efficiency, and such when changing mods, but also seeing their effects directly as it pertains to the abilities screen would be a nice touch.