Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Methods And Rate For Forma

Elkybam

Question

Throughout 3 months of playing, I have only constructed 2 forma and was rewarded one blueprint through a Tower 1 Defense Mission that was 5 weeks ago. And throughout the countless void keys used, only 1 dropped in that mission. I'd like either know how forma would be reward/dropped, since I keep reading the wiki and I could be confused if forma only drops in rare storage containers. Also, are the drop rates supposed to be this low, particularly to me? By popular opinion, it seems like forma is moderate to seek, unlike my case that it seems almost impossible.

6 answers to this question

Try doing high tier keys like T3~T4 Exterminates, Survival and Capture missions. You should get a lot of Forma BPs from them to the point you get sick. :p

The fact that I am missing a few crucial mods (like Pathogen Rounds) concerns me in the scenario that there are higher level enemies that can take a considerable amount of time to kill. Plus, catalysts do not have a good method to obtain via 2 week alert or login rewards. And of course, I would much spend platinum on slots that potatoes imo.

Is there any location to farm T3 keys effectively? I'd like to either find a squad hosting it or set up a party myself without running short on them for quick runs.

Try doing high tier keys like T3~T4 Exterminates, Survival and Capture missions. You should get a lot of Forma BPs from them to the point you get sick. :p

Pretty much this, though I've had a string of T2 Defense rewards that were all forma BP's.  Once you start really running void a lot you will start getting so many Forma BP's you'll be tired of it. 

Most common way of getting Void Keys I've gotten is from the Void and Derelect, annoyingly enough, so I'd just run a lot of your T1 and T2 stuff, find other parties hosting, keep an eye out for people hosting Void Key farms.

To drive home the point I'm just reiterating what others have said. Play lots of Void T1/T2. Look in the Recruiting tab, as people are always hosting. You don't need to shy away from T3 exterminate either, as there are usually strong people playing those already (to farm for Prime parts).