Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us... A Corpus Crewman With Jump-Jets To Fight.

Vaskadar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another flying enemies on the corpus faction? mmmh

Well, they'd only be hopping from one spot to another while shooting the player. Yeah, new scripts required, but man... it would make the Corpus dangerous for once! The only corpus enemies that are really dangerous to the player are the railgun moa and the corpus techs. Ever since a few recent threads have popped up related to the corpus faction as a whole, what the MOA really need to not do is just run up to the player. They're dangerous if they're constantly moving, but weaksauce if they run up to you.

What the Corpus lack in health and tankiness, they should make up for it in agility and numbers. I propose that there be a brick-head with jump-jets strapped to his back, who would maneuver a lot more quickly around the level. Granted, this would require some new AI scripts to operate the jump jets and all, but a more agile opponent would be far more interesting than some silly lego-brick stormtrooper with bad aim.

I always figured "big numbers with low survivability" was the Infested's thing. Although, to be fair, they seem to not get the whole "low survivability with low damage" thing.

I approve of the option to hit a jetpack in the back and having him spiraling off into a wall, crashing into smithereens.

Approved, so hard. That would be freakin' awesome.