Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afk Player Problems

RagEneT

Here is the problem. A lot of players are going AFK at the start of the missions. What happens? They clear the level by doing nothing. There is no way to report them. There is no way to vote kick them. There is currently no way to deal with them.

I spend time playing Warframe and clearing levels. So i strongly dislike people who abuse honest players.

Here is the problem. A lot of players are going AFK at the start of the missions. What happens? They clear the level by doing nothing. There is no way to report them. There is no way to vote kick them. There is currently no way to deal with them.

I spend time playing Warframe and clearing levels. So i strongly dislike people who abuse honest players.

First of all: If someone stays afk at the startpoint he don't get xp or money. 

Second: Sure you can report them. Warframe.com/support/ticket. The only hard thing is: you need to remember the name while minimizing the game.

It seems like the simplest idea is a time out. If there was no input from the player for a certain amount of time before the end of the mission he should be striped of all the rewards. That could be disabled in Solo play. I sometimes play at work and do go AFK quite often, but that is why I play solo. And as far as I know you can pause in Solo. 

Or vote kicking but with conditional check of game checking if there was no input from the player for a reasonable amount of time . I can see vote kicking go very wrong otherwise. If player was vote kicked and it didn't work it means the player is wondering around the map looking for god knows what, as annoying as it is I don't think its a condition for a kick. 

A few times I was unable to keep up with the rushers and at the end of the mission I got no credits for the mission so maybe similar system is in place already.

Edited by Kedlaw