Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Warframe || Looking For People To Play With

EiraTenn

Hello! I'm EiraTenn, or Annie. I just downloaded Warframe yesterday, and I've been absolutely blown away by how gorgeous and how much content there is. I was doubtful at first, given the name and the typical slash-and-shoot genre it seemed to be, but trailers and description didn't do this game justice at all. 

I've had a friend help me out a little throughout the Earth arc, but he's busy on weekdays and I can't seem to get past a single dungeon on my own. I'd like to say it's because this is the first game I've played quite like this but perhaps I'm just bad. Q-Q I'm not sure if I'm just messing up the mechanics, because I've been trying out level 1-3 dungeons and still dying effective immediately when so much as touched by a few Grineer.

I chose Mag, and I've filled her up with what little mod capacity I have but I'm still having trouble. I've been told how to obtain warframes, blueprints, etc, but it's all still a bit daunting, ahh.

I was wondering if there was anyone else who was also just starting out who might want some company, or if any more experienced player might take some time to explain the ropes? I've heard wonders about this game's community and I thought it might be worth a try on the forums - I couldn't bring myself to ask in chat. 

Thanks in advance!

I'd recommend you join a Clan! There you will find plenty of help from a group you will eventually call friends!

Here is a link to one that I think may help you!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41230-join-flow-to-become-300-hotter-mature-content-warning/?p=399849

Bless you for letting me witness the most glorious recruit post I've ever laid eyes on.

But in all seriousness, thanks! I've heard about clans, but I wasn't sure where to start about joining one. I would love to join it! :D

Hey, im always happy to help. If you add me and we are on at the same time, just ask :)

Aaah yay! Thanks! I'll definitely add you next time I'm online! Can't wait. :D 

Edited by EiraTenn

Well... Depending on were you are from I would certainly like to help you out.

I'm from Europe on my part. And maybe I can give you one advice.

First if all, and since you have picked Mag, remember you are not really... Well resistant (some can turn into real bullet sponges) and the most important weapon of your frame is your abilities, especially the pull which ragdolls the enemies and in general will lift up some pressure.

Second, move as much as you can, the targeting system of the Ai is dropping with distance and movement, in other words, the farther and the more mobile you are, the harder it is for them to hit you.

And finally, never forget that solo play is an option, and that this game community, up to some exceptions, is in general very helpful toward beginners.

And as a side note, in the first relay you can, or will, I'm not sure if the system is already up, find players wearing a special sigil which identify them as Guides of the Lotus, players recruited to help beginners.

Hope this helps you, pm me if you want.

I was not informed wrongly about the community - everyone is so friendly! I'll definitely keep everyone here in mind the next time I'm all by my lonesome on the Liset. :D Although... I live in North America, can I still play with people from different regions? 

@Cyriann, thank you so much for the advice. I'm absolute garbage at sniping from afar right now, so I tend to run in with my melee weapon hoping that I'll do more damage than them. I'm guessing that's why I've been on the ground dead half the time I'm in dungeons. cx I'll definitely practice running whilst shooting. With my luck, of course I picked the squishiest starter Warframe. Q-Q