Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Arena: Be The Best

TheJagji

So, I love that this is all PvE (Or at least that is all I have seen....) So, I was thinking, maybe we could have some sort of PvEvP, Instead of the standed PvP You would have 2 teams, paired based on Warframe lvls and how many are in your party. It would then take you to a station, witch has a maze set in an arena.

In this arena, you would have to compete against your opponent by eliminating Hologram enemy in the maze. You could have a time limit of, say, 20 min to get as far though the maze as you can, and the team that makes it the furthest would win credits, items and so on, with bonuses give based on how many enemy you have wiped out.

Also, sorry for my spelling. I know its S#&$.

Edited by Jagji56

But I want to be average. Can I be average?

You can be the best at being average if you really want to, yes.

Good idea. +1

But I think the developers have other problems to deal with now. Even so, this can be implemented for clan vs clan events

Yeah, thats true, but an idea not heard is not an idea. It is just a thought. :P

one on one duels will be all you get for pvp.

Please read the post before assuming that this is PvP and just shutting it down with your anti-PvP autopost. This is not a PvP idea, this is merely competition. You do not fight other players, so it is not our standard definition of PvP. It is simultaneous PvE where the teams’ scores get compared at the end.

As per my input, if it were implemented I could very much see no reward for the winner, just a comparison like at the end of every mission to show how well each team did. I do like the idea of more rewards for the ‘winner’, but that is closer to PvP. They want to avoid PvP, for the time being at least.

Rewards would be easy tho. You do a 'roll' like what happens when you boot it up with the daliy loalty bonuse. What you get is based on how well you did (e.g. Your score v top score on enamy team) whitch would then equal a persentige on the chance of getting rares would be. You could even go so far as to have the payed curencesy as won, with an exreem low % to get.