Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cell Buffs Aka Party Buffs

_Rue_

I would like to request for buffs that affect the whole cell (aka party).

We could stat with contagion. :)

We could also add some for the future warframe like...

Give the entire cell a:

speed boost,

more shields

more HP

More damage resistance

more long gun damage

more side arm damage

full heal for the sentinels :)

Or do something to the whole cell like:

Teleport to the caster or to the extraction point

These are just examples that are common in other MMOs

I am not suggesting that we add these, but something similar would be nice

:D

the amounts are meager. I'm talking about new warframe powers. :D

What if rhino could buff everyone to be more damage resistant? Or If Trinity could increase everyone's HP? (temporarily of course)

Gives frames more things to bring to the table aside from what's already available.

Banshee & Trinity have group buffs. I wouldn't mind seeing more buffing powers for warframes.

Mag & Volt have utility powers for reviving teammates, though Volt's shield can be used as a buff (haven't seen anyone but bosses use it though, maybe too situational to slot it for most players). Saryn & Loki's decoy are nice aggro grabbing powers. Why does my Rhino need 2 AOE & and a charge damage power? Though Iron Skin is nice utility for reviving teammates or use in surviving a firefight.

Maybe there just aren't enough situations in the game where a lot of utility powers are ignored, or saving power for a more useful power is more effective. It could be that the utility powers might be more useful if they were cheaper. From my point of view, having one basic free power for each warframe would be really cool. Like if Mag could pull for free or Volt could throw up as many shields as they want, or Banshee's weak point power was always on, I feel this would add a little more personality to the warframes.

Like if Mag could pull for free...

Uh... Troll Nirvana anyone?

I otherwise agree with your sentiments BlueEden, but Mag's Pull ability has some issues with trolling that need to be addressed, this would make it worse.

Edited by Pi_Masta

Ah, wasn't sure just offering up general ideas that came to mind. My experience with Mag is somewhat limited, I was thinking that her control over magnetic forces made it appropriate (depending on balance issues). I guess someone could grief other players by yanking them around all of the time if the cost was free.