The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Was Your Second Warframe?

thehotsung8701A

Banshee, Ember and one other, I don't remember. But Banshee was the second I started leveling.

I didn't farm for any of them, I just played casually and got the parts of 3 warframes, and then I decided I wanted to try something other than Excal. The first I actually farmed for was Nyx, but that was like, my 7th warframe.

I believe my second frame was Rhino after I started with Excalibur in 2013.

Was, in my opinion, much harder since the parts was dropped from the boss as purple orbs that you had to pick up instead of being given to you at the end of the mission and they could bug out and get stuck in the map and you couldn't pick them up. Also didn't help that parts only had a chance of appearing instead of being a confirmed drop.

Waiting for it to be built in the foundry, was alright with it, every free to play game has some factor of waiting for something.

Edited by NovusNova

Mag. (I started with Volt.)

But I bought Mag with plat. I liked that she had Pull, which was an inside joke from the ME3 community.

If I'd known in my first week of Warframe that Nef Anyo is a joke then I probably wouldn't have gotten her with plat, but whatever. There was a lot of it.

I believe my second frame was Rhino after I started with Excalibur in 2013.

Was, in my opinion, much harder since the parts was dropped from the boss as purple orbs that you had to pick up instead of being given to you at the end of the mission and they could bug out and get stuck in the map and you couldn't pick them up.

You didn't even tell them about how the bosses only had a chance to drop a part back then rather than it being a sure thing.

Edited by holdenagincourt

My second warframe was Ash, Then came Volt, then Ember, and then Loki. And i did not really farm the parts as such, i mean yes i played the missions more than three times (Ash was a golden 3 though) And Meh, i think the farming through bosses is better than the time wall put on the newer frames

My second warframe was zephyr. I felt particularly hardcore at the time.

Yes!  That what I'm trying to build, but I have to finish the star chart cause none of the planet I have right now have Oxium as a resource :(. 

I'm tire of my volt, can't wait to play as Zephyr!  I have all her parts, just need the resource. 

Mine was Frost, i bought him with plat as i had seen him in the Warframe trailer and thought he was the coolest thing ever, the first frame i actually built was Ash, and i was rather impatient whilst building him, i wanted to hit things with the Galatine while invisible 

I believe it was Rhino,  since venus was the 2nd planet at the time, started with excal.  I never moved onto the next planet before getting that planet's frame bps first.

I think the helm was not cooperating with me (bosses didnt always drop bps in those days)

Ive never complained about the wait, 3.5 days and I have it forever.

Edited by Vanroe

My starter was Mag but the Second i'd gotten was Banshee, she was my favorite and main then and still is. Same goes for Nova my Third.  I really didn't feel like waiting since they both looked amazing and I knew i'd like them, so I rushed them

Edited by (PS4)Xz-CryZel_Ex-13

Yes!  That what I'm trying to build, but I have to finish the star chart cause none of the planet I have right now have Oxium as a resource :(. 

I'm tire of my volt, can't wait to play as Zephyr!  I have all her parts, just need the resource. 

Oxium drops from Oxium Ospreys, which are found in any Corpus maps... There is no Planet that "drops" Oxium specifically

My second warframe was Banshee.

I didn't go out of my way to get her. This was back in the day when she was a semi-random drop in some mission types. I just lucked into the various pieces very quickly.

My initial warframe was Mag. The first I actually farmed up and built was Trinity--my third overall.

After that, it gets blurry...