The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Cosplay

Reaver_X

If i had the money and the know how, i'd love to make a cosplay of one of the warframes! i get the feeling there are gonna be people who are already gonna do this, anyone on here planning to do this?? o-o

btw, i'd probably cosplay as excalibur prime. (or as the original from darksector)

what would u cosplay as?

Frost. Badass longcoat.

Also, if anyone actually did any sort of warframe cosplay (especially if it's half-assed shoddy costumes), please get a pic of a 4-man Tenno Cell sitting seiza around a pizza. This would be the best thing ever.

I'm a fan of vague jokes. I feel it's more rewarding. See if you  can figure it out :)

im guessing its a joke about not being able to see thru the helmet? lol

im sure we could find away around that, lol

if i had the money and know how to make stuff like that, i wouldn't half &#! it either >.>, dat shiet would look legit! o3o

Edited by Reaver_X

Or of course I suppose you could fit a small camera into the helmet and attach them to a screen inside, that would give you limited vision depending on camera/screen quality but shouldn't theoretically be too difficult to achieve.

Or of course I suppose you could fit a small camera into the helmet and attach them to a screen inside, that would give you limited vision depending on camera/screen quality but shouldn't theoretically be too difficult to achieve.

this ^

Edited by Reaver_X

• 11 months later...

I'm debating on whether to build a Rhino, Frost, or Oberon costume. Never made a costume before and I am not artistically gifted :P But this is the only thing I would cosplay as if I had the resources!