Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Loss Of Items Bug In Foundry (The Megathread)

siboreas

Hello .. I was playing online since 18:00 today and I was building that odonata thing ( that wings ) . And after 19:30 ( maybe ) a came for my ready odonata to my foundry on my ship .. and booom ... nothing happend .. I can't go at that mision .. it's still stucked on that part where i have to build odonata ... but here is little problem ... i dont even have blueprint of that sh** .. so .. Can you tell me what should i do ... because Im deppresed of this game ... .

All of my completed foundry items disappeared after I claimed them. I tried to restart the game, but it didn't solve the problem. I checked my inventory space before and I know for a fact I had space for the completed items. Any help is appreciated.

Built the Aksomati, claimed it from foundry - can't find it anywhere. Can't equip it, can't see it in inventory. Relogged. Still not there. Did this all just after update Hotfix 16.3.1 arrived.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me. My Aksomati and Harlequin Mirage Helmet finished building and when I tried to claim it, it's nowhere to be found in my inventory.

Hello, I started the Mirage craft 3 days ago, I just reclaimed it but when I go to my arsenal, she's not available, I tried to relog but she's still not in the inventory. It just tell me I can buy her for platinums

The blueprints and the parts have been consumed

What can I do about that ?

Thanks for the help

I built both the frost helms, Squall and Aurora, I know this isnt a big deal to some, I didnt buy them with plat I built them after getting them from alerts. I know others have also lost items, is there any help please? :)