Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Sad

KingAbelTate

I'm sad because people are Buzz killers and don't work as a team and especially when you try stealth there's one person that messes things up and sets of the alarm that's why I'm sad and people don't listen to basic instructions and easy tasks at hand why why is that you making me so mad in sad why just.......why I know people know what I'm talking about oh and DE made an awesome game

Dunno how much times it's been said before, but it's better to solo spy missions unless you completely trust whoever you're running with. 

Even then, I'm only really confident in myself. I've yet to get any of the data purged in my solo runs. I also hate to admit it, but I'd much rather solo spy missions than do them with one of my friends.

Edited by Nebam

How about learn to work as a team and stop going solo.

That's the reason why, I would assume on certain circumstances, people suck in team-work. Because everybody is told to always @(*()$ go solo, that we don't know how to @(*()$ work as a team.

Stop solo. 

Don't tell others to solo, how about you tell the team-work-incompetent players to stop ruining the team's coordination requirements? 

That's the reason why, I would assume on certain circumstances, people suck in team-work. Because everybody is told to always @(*()$ go solo, that we don't know how to @(*()$ work as a team.

Stop solo. 

Don't tell others to solo, how about you tell the team-work-incompetent players to stop ruining the team's coordination requirements? 

That's easier said than done. Some people just aren't good at spy or they're the type that likes to ruin the fun for others. I hate to admit it but solo is the most reliable way to go for spy as of right now.

how about you tell the team-work-incompetent players to stop ruining the team's coordination requirements? 

This makes assumptions that calling somebody out on their mistakes would result in them listening. Some might, some might not, some might get salty. Currently solo is the best way if u're to choose between a random team and solo that is why we advise to go solo. It's wishful thinking to believe that we should all just join random parties and endure the stress of having a random person you never played togheter with as a team do something wrong, then calling them out on their mistake without somehow having them ragequit.

To play as a team u must play with someone u're used to playing with.

On topic though: Play solo or with friends u can rely on, it's easier this way.

That's the reason why, I would assume on certain circumstances, people suck in solo. Because everybody is told to always @(*()$ work with a team, that we don't know how to @(*()$ solo.

Stop forced co-op. 

Don't tell others to team, how about you tell the incompetent players to stop ruining other people's fun? 

OR we can just enjoy the game without imposing our ways of playing on others. If I want to solo, I will **** solo.