Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gun Modifications (Equipment)

O.M.F

I think that gun mods (the mods that are there now are cool too) but what i am talking about is like different scopes (which means we need a real zoom) ( doesn't have to be used like fps zoom) handles and other physical mods or equipment that can up the accuracy,range or other elements of the gun. They should either be able to be crafted or bought.  

i was only saying this cause of sniperton and other strong one shot guns ( zooming in would be good for stealth (but remember i said not like a regular fps), and the fact that the accuracy on most of the guns are pretty low...but really i was looking for physical changes to the guns. Maybe all guns shouldn't have zoom but at least the snipers. We don't have to have this but i believe that it would improve gameplay.

ive its not a rangegun you shouldnt be able to convert it, just get a long range gun. still, some cosmetics (like the pets just got) would be cool, just as a idea: you want your flashlight to project the batman simbol? buy it for your light.

you want your flashlight to project the batman simbol? buy it for your light.

I didn't, but now I do.

EDIT: Also, I see no reason not to allow a scope on inaccurate guns, just don't expect the bullets to hit where you aimed.

Edited by liavalenth

I didn't, but now I do.

EDIT: Also, I see no reason not to allow a scope on inaccurate guns, just don't expect the bullets to hit where you aimed.

I'll call your batman signal light and raise you one Spider-Man Light. 

laser sights are cool

also a flashlight key can be interesting, sometimes the flashlights turns on in a weird spot

yes, laser sights would be nice for some guns, but other than that, I see no reason for mods like that 

I was trying so hard during the livestream to get them to respond to my question about being able to modify the actual appearance of weapons and warframes (like with sentinels).

Would be nice to have some "accessories" for our equipment.

The game's guns aren't designed to be modular- you can't just strap random foregrips/flashlights/optics onto them and have it fit. Since almost every weapon has its own unique style, it'd look weird and out of place unless we got a specific design for each gun, and that sounds like a lot of work when we have other things to worry about. We'll probably get mods to do this kinda stuff without the aesthetic part though.

I think the mods we have now should change the way the weapon looks. 

Example: equipping thunderbolt will change the arrowhead 

We get this with melee weapons already, so having some effects on a thunderbolt modded paris sounds good. How would you have say, elemental mods on other guns though? A gun that shoots incendiary rounds isn't going to be on fire or anything :/

The game's guns aren't designed to be modular- you can't just strap random foregrips/flashlights/optics onto them and have it fit. Since almost every weapon has its own unique style, it'd look weird and out of place unless we got a specific design for each gun, and that sounds like a lot of work when we have other things to worry about. We'll probably get mods to do this kinda stuff without the aesthetic part though.

We get this with melee weapons already, so having some effects on a thunderbolt modded paris sounds good. How would you have say, elemental mods on other guns though? A gun that shoots incendiary rounds isn't going to be on fire or anything :/

Maybe you don't change the gun, you change the bullet? Like, you give the tracer an electric/icy/napalm visual effect whenever it shoots.