The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*clarity Update* C'mon De Are You Really Going To Ruin Excalibur Like This?

Halisi

I see some the argument "slash dash as a mobility tool" is just posted and doesn't have any backup. here, let me help. 

it can work. when I played him I mainly used that to go behind enemies and shoot them while they were turning. gave me 2 seconds of a breather. and yes, I know that coptering is better at that, since you can kill the enemies entierly while using coptering while slash dash just puts you behind them. at least we know what the stalker does to teleport behind us.

At higher levels they snap to you.  100% accuracy.  There's no "turning" involved.

There was, before U15 and the ensuing accuracy changes.

U15 didn't change anything besides client-side.

And if you play mostly as a client, you still experience "less than intended" difficulty.

They need to move to servers....desperately.

U15 didn't change anything besides client-side.

And if you play mostly as a client, you still experience "less than intended" difficulty.

They need to move to servers....desperately.

Idk if a server move will fix this issue.  They would probably have to make extensive changes to hit detection to fix this.  

I agree with both points that Excal's current powers suck AND that just giving him "i win" buttons would also suck.

The solution is never to give frames powers that outright remove the challenge from the game.

But... super jump?  Really?  SUPER. JUMP.  All it does is make you go high with a short invis and I think a damage effect on takeoff?.  Which all frames can already do with almost all the melee weapons in the game and two different kinds of pets.  Just give the upcoming excal a bonus to jump height to base or something.  They really should have done that from the start with all frames.  Alter their base movement stats(besides just movement speed).

Idk if a server move will fix this issue.  They would probably have to make extensive changes to hit detection to fix this.  

No no.

Watch when you're playing with a host on a difficult PC.  The Grineer shoot WAY slower than when you're hosting.  I have video but I just don't like posting to YouTube b/c I don't want to bother with an account.

Maybe I should just bite the bullet....

No no.

Watch when you're playing with a host on a difficult PC.  The Grineer shoot WAY slower than when you're hosting.  I have video but I just don't like posting to YouTube b/c I don't want to bother with an account.

Maybe I should just bite the bullet....

That is true.  It goes further than just hit detection, then.  Do you have any info on how it was before U15, or earlier?  I feel like it wasn't as much of an issue then.