Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Ash's Arm Constantly Smoking?

Cursor

It is, right?  Because I keep seeing it smoking.

If so, cool.  Also, it would be cool if more frames have neat little particles accompanying them.  I'm pretty sure Volt is constantly arcing, but are there any other effects?

Frost doesn't have anything does he? I don't remember seeing anything. Would be cool if he had a cold mist emanating around him. Speaking of which, there's a couple things about the Frost frame I wouldn't mind seeing changed.

Frost doesn't have anything does he? I don't remember seeing anything. Would be cool if he had a cold mist emanating around him. Speaking of which, there's a couple things about the Frost frame I wouldn't mind seeing changed.

Pretty sure he has a cold mist emanating from the things on his arms haha

Pretty sure he has a cold mist emanating from the things on his arms haha

Does he? Wow, I should probably look closer. I have everything maxed in the game, (Even Bloom ...) some stuff kind of gets overblown in color and glow and lights and .. everything.

Edited by WhiteCr0w

Does he? Wow, I should probably look closer. I have everything maxed in the game, (Even Bloom ...) some stuff kind of gets overblown in color and glow and lights and .. everything.

Frost has smoke\fumes constantly coming out of the exhausts on his arms, it used to have a sound effect but I think it was removed.

Hey I like the Essence helmet! Gotta love the submarine look. :)

But..  but...  He just looks all ricer with the downforce spoilers.  I mean he's fast, but why go all the "Fast and Furious" in Warframe?  I'd be happier to use him if he had a space ninja hat like Raiden from Mortal Kombat.  (hint hint DE please make that a new alternate helmet?)

I mean isn't this better than old hammerhead shark look?

Raidenarmageddoncutout.png

Hey I like the Essence helmet! Gotta love the submarine look. :)

Actually all i see is a smiling $&*&*#(%& hammerhead shark. I'll snap a picture when i get back from the gym.

Someone has it in pink though, if you can find it in the meantime.