The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Inexperienced Raid Players

PsychoIng

I didn't type wrong or i am not trolling at all.

Since it is been years that i am on gaming community as guild leader on many games , i am sick of people who simply doesnt have patience to play game with someone who is new.

I understand the reason because they don't want to waste time.I respect that but they don't respect at all.

Rages quits , insults , instantly ignores , when someone joins the raid group and see frames which are don't fit the common raid run. Those are the players that i am talking about. (mostly  they are instantly leaving and ignoring people. )

So to avoid them and to get fun with people , i m making raids time to time. Mostly on saturday and sunday. 

So if you want to join to this random , inexperienced groups and if you are sharing the same thoughts , let me know so we can make raid groups together.

I don't mind the taking charge on raids from me , on the contrary , i encourege you to do it if you are willing to.

(we have clan and mostly we are getting together to do it (getting experience ) but you don't need to join our clan to having fun with us ) 

Just put your name , or add me in game.I can let you know the raid times in person if i can able to do it.

(or if you don't have a clan , you can join ours to get fun to play with )

Regards

----

Future edit:

..About raiding , i know that you are eager get in those raids and you are asking me in game when we will do it because i wanted too.But it takes my time tremendously to reach everyone of you one by one in game.

To make it easier we have to be in same clan.Because everyone is not looking on forum every hour.I don't want to waste everyones time to while i am trying to contact each one of you and put team together.

So if you want to do raid without any dbags who wants or seeks ridiculously MR16+ , just join our clan so we can set team and we can do raids almost everyday if we are available...

Edit:

(few peeps from my clan)

Theorath

Omega224

DeadSirius,

arkaill,

dmFourthHedge,

TentownsRaid

ShadowTony

Nib10505

KymmaSkyrunner

Blacklist:(avoid them)

Aodan (who doesn't give a hack about new players  )

Edited by Theorath

Just one question what forms of communication will be used during the raids? Other then that if you still need someone toss me a invite.

We have teamspeak server for raids atm but we can do some talk via game.It is up to group decision.

I am gonna try to reach you now , if you are looking to this topic , just contact me via game.

5 offline and for a moment there was 3 online and it raised to 4 online.

So we can try it tomorrow in these hours. Please check the forum clock and yours so you will get the idea when you have to be online. 

Thank you.

Edited by Theorath

..About raiding , i know that you are eager get in those raids and you are asking me in game when we will do it because i wanted too.But it takes my time tremendously to reach everyone of you one by one in game.

To make it easier we have to be in same clan.Because everyone is not looking on forum every hour.I don't want to waste everyones time to while i am trying to contact each one of you and put team together.

So if you want to do raid without any dbags who wants or seeks ridiculously MR16+ , just join our clan so we can set team and we can do raids almost everyday if we are available...

Edited by Theorath

I sympathize with catastophy! !

No idea what raid is all about but would love to give it a go!

Theorath - I like your idea of joining your clan to make comms easier; I just don't see any reference to your clan name in this thread. How do we go about becoming members?

I am AFK this week returning to game 11 May. Pacific time zone.

Love to hear from you!!!

I'm only hitting MR2 :P.

I wanted to post and say well done for seeking to build a fun community within the game.

Having played about 3 evenings with some friends who are well into it I have already observed a lot of baiting, insults and generally immature behaviour aimed at new players in regional chat and elsewhere.

This game has a crazy learning curve for a lot of the progression and the guides only help so much (devs certainly haven't :P).

I might look you guys up once I've a few more levels and if I keep playing :).