Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Banshee

Catnip_Addict

Question

I'm looking for a new frame to get and I'm thinking I want to get Banshee, after seeing a few incredibly good ones absolutely rock Kappa. However, when I went to go find out how to get her on the wiki, I found out that her parts randomly drop from spy, capture, and raid missions! 

This does explain how I've randomly gotten the chassis a bunch before, but I only ever seem to get the chassis. Is there a certain level that different parts begin to drop. Or have I just been unlucky? 

Edit: Redacted continuity question, it says no on the wiki. Totally just missed it. 

Edited by Catnip_Addict

10 answers to this question

As far as I've been able to tell, its not level dependent. Just keep trying and eventually the other two parts will surface.

According to the Wiki, Continuity does not effect Sound Quake.

Edited by Haldos

The place most people found their Banshee parts was Xini on Eris. Personally I got both helmet and systems their, although I got chasidim and system elsewhere too.

Hunting for Banshee can be a long frustrating process - took me two and a half weeks - but I have it now (being built as I write this) and come Wednesday the enemies of the Tennos better bewere.

Good Luck in your search.

p.s. if you want some help look me up.

Spamming capture or raid missions works too (I got Bansh chassis prints off Apollodorus in Mercury), but, for me, the apparently elusive helmet print refused to appear until Wave 25 of a Corpus Defense.

Coincidentally, it was a Sound Quaking Banshee that carried me all the way to that.

Got the helmet blueprint from the Xini wave 5 reward.

No need to play till wave 10 or higher ( at xini ) if you are only blueprint hunting.

Took me more than 1 week with 2+ hours every evening to get the bp.

It is a rare drop.

Edited by Redbull102

Got the helmet blueprint from the Xini wave 5 reward.

No need to play till wave 10 or higher ( at xini ) if you are only blueprint hunting.

Took me more than 1 week with 2+ hours every evening to get the bp.

It is a rare drop.

Thanks for the information, after 10hours of farming with adequate rests in between I finally got my helm :D