Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Locations

Feminator

Theres what looks to be an Orokin artifact structure at the bottom of a tileset in the outdoor map.

I feel like it might have something to do with that, but i could be terribly mistaken.

So time to place your bets Tenno:

Will it be a portal?   -or-  Drop in from a vent?  xD

(personal bet 20.000 credits it will be a Portal \o/ hehe)

It would be cool if we infiltrated through a portal... but I have a suspicion we'll drop down from a vent anyways.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

Orokin origin structures have been reported at ...... and ........
The time of their activation is uncertain, they are been monitored for any power instability.

As the time draws near my fellow Tenno you must get prepared, your brothers and sisters will require your  assistance in combat.

We must protect our legacy with the cost of our lives.

Made my day. And can't we have a cooler entry?

I actually like it, but everyone skips it. It's the only time I really get a good look at how badass and decked out the squad is. I'd trade it for a cooler extraction scene where I can see all four of us at once, since you can't skip that.

I wish they would show something more interesting for the third and fourth players though. It's like they were standing there the whole time while we were shenanigan-ing up in the air conditioning system.

It would be cool if we infiltrated through a portal... but I have a suspicion we'll drop down from a vent anyways.

Well, we ALWAYS drop in from a portal apparently. Next time you enter a mission, look at the ceiling. there are NO vents, and no missing grates/panels.

here is a rough overview of the how to enter the orokin locations:

<3

So we'll get off our ships, walk through several sealed doors that will be opened for us, then climb into a retro-futuristic telephone booth and then drop in through the vents?

Entirely on our own?

Will we then have to meet up somewhere inside before receiving our mission objective?

Or will we each be given a separate smaller objective to complete before meeting up to search for the objective?

Edited by Seraphim_ZA

Well, we ALWAYS drop in from a portal apparently. Next time you enter a mission, look at the ceiling. there are NO vents, and no missing grates/panels.

Sometimes you load before the host and you can see the grates floating in mid-air just above head level.