Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cipher Hotkey Please

Wargodxane

So i have Been informed that pressing y will use ciphers but it would be nice if we could get a visual notification of this as well as an option to rebind it in the settings

OR you could just let it be a multi function with the sprint key when in the hacking interface

Edited by Wargodxane

SO YES! as the Title explains ill go to hack a console see its one of those ones thats gonna take like 8 seconds say "oh hell no" go to cipher it and the mouse sensitivity is like all super low cant find the mouse on the yellow tinted screen takes nearly as long to push the cipher button than to sit there and hack the puzzle soooo if you could just make the sprint button hotkey to the ciphers so i just access the panel hit sprint and its hacked with 1 or 2 seconds no mouse required.

It did Just occur to me that ciphers can be hotkeyed in gear perhaps pushing this button automatically uses them in a puzzle can anyone confirm??

gear hotkey does not work however I think if you press "Y" it uses a Cipher to auto-hack, would certainly be nice if the control was listed somewhere on the hacking minigames, or the controls menu.

Edited by pokeyoface

gear hotkey does not work however I think if you press "Y" it uses a Cipher to auto-hack, would certainly be nice if the control was listed somewhere on the hacking minigames, or the controls menu.

what does y normally do? if anything at all i play with an orbweaver so my keys are 1-20 lol

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like tweaks to that purely from a vision problem point of view.

When I call up the cypher screen, the extra "movement" of the view changing and the zoom disorients me for a very small period, and I have to concentrate hard on where the hell the mouse cursor is, in order to bring it over to the "use Cypher" button.

Just my personal experience with it.

I'd like tweaks to that purely from a vision problem point of view.

When I call up the cypher screen, the extra "movement" of the view changing and the zoom disorients me for a very small period, and I have to concentrate hard on where the hell the mouse cursor is, in order to bring it over to the "use Cypher" button.

Just my personal experience with it.

Not to mention when you're under heavy fire...

• 5 months later...